Federal Election Poll.... who you voting for?

who are you voting for in the federal election

• Progressive Conservative Party(PC)

Votes: 110 87.3%
  • Liberal Party

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • New Democrat Party(NDP)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Libertarian party of Canada

• Green Party

• Bloc Quebecois

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marijuana Party

• Independent candidate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Instead of spoiling a ballot you can attend the polling station and formally decline to vote and that goes on the record. It makes more of a statement than just spoiling a ballot.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Yeah , statement is essentially " I quit, you guys do whatever you want cause I don't agree with any of you ".

Not my friggen idea of moving forward, why waste the gas or time to drive to the polling station. Do you really think anyone is gonna change policy or procedure cause a few hundred people choose to "decline to vote". No different impact than not voting at all.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on Lenny you're smarter than that. A few hundred make no impact but if a large percentage of voters used this as a platform to present their displeasure with the candidates it could start to reform our system.

Just not voting does nothing more than make you look like a lazy fawkin azzhole.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it completely outrageous that some one would refuse to vote ....what a fawking slap in the face to the tens of thousands of young men and women who gave their lives for our freedom for us to determine how we run our country ....

Bloody disgusting and shamefull.....
its a pretty sad state that our attitude has stooped so low !!!

Last edited:

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some election humor.

Attachments

• trudeau.jpg
    trudeau.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 162

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many people didn,t make it home in WW 1 WW 2 that fought for this freedom. Rate things are going in this country we might not have very many freedoms left, gotta try anything including voting to keep this rite. Come on man get out and vote. Thanks

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always thought we were fighting the German occupation of France at Vimy Ridge:confused:

Who's promising the most for education?

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always thought we were fighting the German occupation of France at Vimy Ridge:confused:

Who's promising the most for education?

promises are great but we have to be able to pay for those promises.....massive debt....tax increases.... if Trudeau's party wins......scary

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
promises are great but we have to be able to pay for those promises.....massive debt on the way if Trudeau's party wins......scary

It was just a joke. But I did hear on Snow and Mud that massive dept is no big deal, so I'm not really worried.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have found Don Cherry to be the only one you can hear over background noise. Lol.

I'd have to agree with you there haha

I knew I recognized her! On a side note have you ever youtubed horatio's one liners?...there good for a laugh when a guy has some time to kill online

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am afraid for Canada. I just come back from Ontario (first time there) wow. They make the guy driving the zambonie wear a hockey helmet for safety just an example. Listening to the local radio station and one of Trud's election promises was the use of federal tax money to improve Toronto's infrastructure?? WTF! At least I won't have to worry about seeing burka's on the hill in January or much of anything on the river in the summer except like minded Canadians doing what Canadians do! Lets hope this election doesn't create a situation they take that away from us.

Get out and vote everyone!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11:00 news Sunday night.....Ipsos spokesman stated a Liberal win....as does Jim Lightbody (UFA political science professor).....I know the poles have been wrong before, but if things go as predicted, the west is in trouble :pray:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well nice to see the S and M pole is pro Conservative. Now if we could all just agree on sleds, right Cat 401? HaHa!:p:beer::beer:

Top Bottom