Feb. 2010 Revy Riding Conditions

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much longer can they keep that up though/how much longer till you have to trailer the sleds up the trail a ways. If we have to, so be it i guess.

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went riding sunday and there was still snow down to the bottom boulder parking lot. Should still be decent snow and was groomed up to the cabin. Found good snow up top you just have to look a bit.

Have a good one :d:beer:

P.S. scratchers are a good idea (especially a snowflap since i forgot mine) because lots of people including myself were having heating issues up the trail in the morning.

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to sure on the trail to peaks. You can try and shoot a PM to prairie dog as he was using it all weekend.

Crazy B

Reaction score
Hey Powder Puff
Will be in Revy On Sunday all the way from Ontario (the guys that come with the big rig) hope to see you and say hi:)we missed last year and went to Newfoundland to check out the other side of the country

BonBon

Reaction score
ditto!!??? I was just wondering the same thing as djspeedracer!!?? Heading to Revy Next week, March 3,4,5,6........are avalanche conditions bad in the main areas??
Any adivce from anyone would be greatly appreciated as we haven't been snowmobiling in Revelstoke before.....been to the Mountains, just not Revy! :)
Looking forward to it either way!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Slim says fresh off the hill report is 6" of fresh and snowing good up top now. More precip in the forecast.
There is 10 ft. of snow at the Boulder cabin. Still riding from the lot at Frisby and Boulder, Herb made trails on the snow banks around the lots this aft. at Boulder.
We are doing the best we can with the conditions right now at lower elevations.

You need to check the avy conditions every day before you ride!!!!!!!!!
Here is the sledder friendly version. :d
North Columbia : CAC Forecasts : Bulletins : Canadian Avalanche Centre : avalanche.ca

Last edited:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always a great Ride but.....ouch that's a steep increase for the guest's :eek::d
Is seasonal one increasing too?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Parking lots are bare and at Boulder bare to the bridge. First 4-5 km. is real skinny. Streeter St. is closed and the trail from Peaks can`t be groomed because of lack of snow now. Ten ft. of snow again at the cabin and we rode in a ft. plus of heavy snow Sun. More precip in the forecast, so it should mean more fresh for the wknd. when the sun will be out.

Weather Forecast: Revelstoke, British Columbia - The Weather Network

Top Bottom