Feb.12-14 family Day weekend Riding

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering what everyone's plans are for trips and where everyone is going riding? Looking and leaving thursday night and not sure where I am going riding at yet. Hopefully there is some fresh snow in the hills for that weekend.

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
headed to mcbride with a group from this site, leavin early friday morning till monday.:d:d

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Blue for the annual Poker rally, Should be a good time at the legion. Be my sons innagural ride in the mountains.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Fossy you might see me in Mcbride also. Not sure what the plans r yet. Should know by Monday hopefully as I am still waiting on a few guys.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wabasca Rally on Saturday of the long weekend. Its always a hoot. Got second last year $500.00. First place is a new sled....always a great time. Good old fashioned fun....big bonfire at one of the check points and good old cooked weiners or smokies over an open fire....nothing beats the taste....its usually on a series of lakes so there are always some guys squarin off with a little drag racin for fun....

Top Bottom