Favourite Riding Shot of Yourself

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
camera 185.jpg

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This first pic is one of my favorite because it was literally 5 min after my husband and I were married. We were married up on the hill and saved a big patch of fresh pow that only WE were alowed to shred. So here's our celebration shred
KevandTrish2upweddingshot.jpg

Deaner, who stood up for us at our wedding almost went nuts trying to contain himself with all the fresh around... after we were done shredding 2 up style in celebration, I went to grab my sled, and gave Dean the Nod... So he went rippin
deaneratthewedding.jpg

Drink
Kevjumpingpro.jpg

Deaner
deanerjumpinthetrees.jpg

Me
trishandorange.jpg

thats so cool we were going to get married on the hill somewhere but my inlaws didnt like that idea ....glad to see someone did congrates!!

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats so cool we were going to get married on the hill somewhere but my inlaws didnt like that idea ....glad to see someone did congrates!!

Thank you!! It was completely perfect... It went off without a hitch, one near mishap that happened was pretty funny... My husband literally drew a line in the snow... this line represented the no shred zone.. that was matrimonial snow... There is a gentleman we ride with who is famous for messing up our filming shots.. We'll be lining up preparing to film the perfect shot and in he comes shred shred shred... This guy entered the No shred matrimonial snow zone.... Holy man he was sheepish.. It was all good we caught him in time.. Big bonfire, kids tobogganing our 67 year old marriage commissioner thought it was the best wedding she'd ever done..She loved the sled ride in, and Loved the big bonfire and beer and hot dogs. lol. It was my dream wedding to my dream man.. So thankful he's a sledder.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never have pictures of myself, because I am always the Photographer. So, these are my favorite because they a) Exist and b) its my first 'real' jump... I had laid on the ground for a quite a while photographing and watching the girls case the landing with not enough throttle. So, by the time it was my turn, I had figured it best to "go big or go home". When I hit the jump the first time, they missed the shot because they weren't expecting me to fly... The second time was even bigger and way more fun... Hoping for lots more of these this season :)

205032_10150443753160252_663715251_18045685_3775060_n.jpg 205610_10150443753070252_663715251_18045684_2885662_n.jpg

Top Bottom