Fastest mph you have been in a car?

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet. Way less bumps on your head from the roll bar when your cartwheel them.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are fast bud! I only made 147.32 that day I was there. Hahaha
that rev limiter is a pain in the azz. The guy told me to hold it as close to 5K as I could without the limiter kicking in because it slows the car down so much when it hits lol. sounds like it's gonna throw a rod when it comes on, what a racket. If you keep buying packages, they keep increasing the rpm limit. I think I figured it would cost around 2 grand US to get it to the max allowable speed

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Omg-the concentration on that mans face is Intense!!!! Love the smoke with an inch of ash(signifying heavy concentration), gold Oakleys to match the gold Rolex and the designer wallet !!!! Dudes a baller!

When buddy let off the throttle at 200mph the wind resistance made it feel like a hard break in a car going 60mph.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that rev limiter is a pain in the azz. The guy told me to hold it as close to 5K as I could without the limiter kicking in because it slows the car down so much when it hits lol. sounds like it's gonna throw a rod when it comes on, what a racket. If you keep buying packages, they keep increasing the rpm limit. I think I figured it would cost around 2 grand US to get it to the max allowable speed
Yeah Ive done it 3 times now. 1 Rookie and 2 Kings Experiences with Petty. Its not cheap. Last time in Vegas we finished and the instructor guy said they had no extra sessions and if anyone wanted we could doo another 12 laps for $200. He said you can use it here or lose it in town later. I was all in. HaHa!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about 315km/hr in a 2015 BMW X5M driver backed out as we ran out of straight road, it wanted to keep going. He was chipped/exhaust intake etc

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speedometer out of sight on a 455 Buick. Glad the tires held together. My son had a Nissan Z that he had up past 140. I told him if he did that again I would take a loader tractor and smash that little f**ker.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speedometer out of sight on a 455 Buick. Glad the tires held together. My son had a Nissan Z that he had up past 140. I told him if he did that again I would take a loader tractor and smash that little f**ker.
Today on my road glide. Put on 500km on my Dirty built 131”. I Rode with2 guys with s&s full built 128”. We Raced from first gear roll on to 225 km three times each bike I’m still faster so far and have yet to lose another bagger or any bike to date. 3-4 lengths each time. It’s a hell of a way to make someone in their 50s feel like they’re 20 again, if only for a minute or two

RJP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
155 mph in 525i bmw myself.
Scariest ride along was at 108mph in a sand car at Glamis.
Were on long straight away from duners diner to cement flats.
The “trail” had sand whoops that made the ol king shocks earn their keep!
Terrified but loved every minute!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Anyone going to try the Rocky Mountain Motorsport park? One of my best friends bought a 2020 Porsche 911s Turbo just for the track. He's one of the major shareholders in the track. Drove onto it a few weeks ago, before the paving went down. He has invited us out to partake in the track.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to try the Rocky Mountain Motorsport park? One of my best friends bought a 2020 Porsche 911s Turbo just for the track. He's one of the major shareholders in the track. Drove onto it a few weeks ago, before the paving went down. He has invited us out to partake in the track.
A friend has a membership at Area 27, I would love a weekend out there. maybe I need to start building a time attack car...

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_1121.jpg

Picture of my gps.
This was when it was a bone stock C6 Corvette and was still slowing climbing all in a mile or so.
I’ve since supercharged along with a lot of other goodies and dyno’d 659 rwhp but have not opened it up to top end.
I did 10.69 1/4 on street tires spinning the whole 1/4.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 04 Dodge Ram regular cab short box hemi. Programmer, cold air intake, throttle spacer, power pulleys and long tube headers and other stuff. Had that truck going fast enough I could put my hand in between the door and cab the doors were getting sucked away from the truck. You had to hold the key like you were trying to start the truck to make it do that, all the dash lights and stereo would quit working. But when you let go of the key it would all start working. The needle was almost straight up and down well past 220! Had a customer with his corvette trying to pass me and wasn’t going to let that happen lol. He said he was scared for my life. Don’t think 33”x12.5” toyo mt tires were made for that speed. Man I wish I still had that truck it was stupid fast. Traded it off on a 09 ram 1500. About two weeks after I got rid of it I seen it smashed up against the highway 44 overpass on the yellow head

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 04 Dodge Ram regular cab short box hemi. Programmer, cold air intake, throttle spacer, power pulleys and long tube headers and other stuff. Had that truck going fast enough I could put my hand in between the door and cab the doors were getting sucked away from the truck. You had to hold the key like you were trying to start the truck to make it do that, all the dash lights and stereo would quit working. But when you let go of the key it would all start working. The needle was almost straight up and down well past 220! Had a customer with his corvette trying to pass me and wasn’t going to let that happen lol. He said he was scared for my life. Don’t think 33”x12.5” toyo mt tires were made for that speed. Man I wish I still had that truck it was stupid fast. Traded it off on a 09 ram 1500. About two weeks after I got rid of it I seen it smashed up against the highway 44 overpass on the yellow head
I had the same truck and the same tires and damn near the same mods. What color?

Top Bottom