Farmer talk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try find a bigger old blade like that these days without spending a ton of money though. I only have a single noble blade, was thinking about selling it though, did not do what I had hoped. Our ground is too hard to even penetrate. Scared to tilt the blade down for fear of breaking it off. Then I just got a ripper.

hopefully you have a call for coyotes too, I’m tired of getting woken up at 12-3am every other night by a coyote 75 feet from my window, like last night. Dog going crazy, see a coyote 50 feet from the house, in a slumber trying to get the gun, then find a magazine, then find bullets.. Our firearms laws being stored in separate locations is so helpful when you’re in a rush. By the time I got my gun and out the door they’re long gone. My German shepherd is more like an alarm than a guard dog. Love her to death but boy is she useless sometimes lol. Ever meet a German shepherd who was so friendly she’d welcome a murderer or burglar onto the farm, and then try and get into the vehicle with them to leave after murdering me? That’s my dog, she’s hefty, she’s thick, she’s not missing any meals that one.
Law says if you live on a ranch, farm or acreage you can have a non restricted long gun for predator control leaning against your wall. Be ready for them next time.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try find a bigger old blade like that these days without spending a ton of money though. I only have a single noble blade, was thinking about selling it though, did not do what I had hoped. Our ground is too hard to even penetrate. Scared to tilt the blade down for fear of breaking it off. Then I just got a ripper.

hopefully you have a call for coyotes too, I’m tired of getting woken up at 12-3am every other night by a coyote 75 feet from my window, like last night. Dog going crazy, see a coyote 50 feet from the house, in a slumber trying to get the gun, then find a magazine, then find bullets.. Our firearms laws being stored in separate locations is so helpful when you’re in a rush. By the time I got my gun and out the door they’re long gone. My German shepherd is more like an alarm than a guard dog. Love her to death but boy is she useless sometimes lol. Ever meet a German shepherd who was so friendly she’d welcome a murderer or burglar onto the farm, and then try and get into the vehicle with them to leave after murdering me? That’s my dog, she’s hefty, she’s thick, she’s not missing any meals that one.

I don't hunt coyotes. I know a few guys that are big into it during the winter and they live in Regina. They are on insta and FB as 'predator world hunting'.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard of what’s happening here?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 2.53.33 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 2.53.33 PM.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 89

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rrobably not.. I look for this stuff and see updates every now and again. Unless you are aware most don’t know what’s up.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True. Kinda frustrates me cause I never have time to go to shows in the summer so wish there was big winter show with all manufacturers there. Maybe red deer is a better one.
Logistics
Of winter movinf would suck but ya of they could make that happen be awesome
I usually cant do ag in motiom in one day theres alota info to take in and to
See the new equipmemt come i ordered is awesome i wont be gettin it for 15-20 years but nice to see it lol

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Logistics
Of winter movinf would suck but ya of they could make that happen be awesome
I usually cant do ag in motiom in one day theres alota info to take in and to
See the new equipmemt come i ordered is awesome i wont be gettin it for 15-20 years but nice to see it lol
I like to see the equipment I can afford in 20 years lol. I can see dragging an 80' drill and cart a province over and then having to wash off all the salt and shine it up probably isn't overly appealing.

Top Bottom