Family day

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be celebrating Alberta family day again this year. Will be making a toboggan run with the groomer for the kids young and old behind and to the side of the cabin. We will be flaging this area of to all sleds except the shuttle sleds for the kids. Sunday Feb. 14 12:00-3:00
Menu will be hambugers, hotdogs and hot chocolate
Kids eat and drink free and adults are a donation to the Mcbide Snowmobile club.
will be on Lucille again.

mcbride mountain sports

Reaction score
we will be celebrating Alberta family day again this year. Will be making a toboggan run with the groomer for the kids young and old behind and to the side of the cabin. We will be flaging this area of to all sleds except the shuttle sleds for the kids. Sunday Feb. 14 12:00-3:00
Kids eat and drink free and adults are a donation to the Mcbide Snowmobile club.
Are you still looking for volunteers to help out? We can get the word out! That is always such a fun time.:):d Burgers are awesome at 6,000ft!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Barry if you are in need of help and stuff just stop by the shop and we will see what we can do to help out. We were up for family day last year and had a blast.. It was awesome cause you saw people of all ages and also sleds od all ages.. It was cool seein some people comin up on some of the old iron thats around the valley.. Hopefully the turnout is better than last year and last year was a great turn out. Are they going to wave trail fees again this year?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trail fee issue is still being looked at. I hope that there will be a grace period in there some time. maybe 11:00 and on no fees, will be up to the groomer to decide.

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oops||

missewd the last sentance that stated lucille....should learn to read and noy just skim....

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any other S&Mers going to McBride for family day? My daughter's birthday on Valentine's Day, my wife's the week before and mine the week after so we are all coming for some fun on the hill. Got to figure out how to get five people gear and a cake up the hill on two sleds, may have to bring the skidder. Kids can't wait, think the are more excited than me.:d

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Any other S&Mers going to McBride for family day? My daughter's birthday on Valentine's Day, my wife's the week before and mine the week after so we are all coming for some fun on the hill. Got to figure out how to get five people gear and a cake up the hill on two sleds, may have to bring the skidder. Kids can't wait, think the are more excited than me.:d

The boys will be using skimmers to get the food/gear and some tobogganners up to the cabin. They will be only too happy make a trip up with your stuff. Don't tell them there's cake, though, it may disappear on the way up..

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a group of us coming up to McBride,no kiddies though.Not sure if we'll hit Lucille on Sun.
Snochuk if you need a hand let me know because if we head up that way i'd be me more than happy to take something up for you

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll be there Thurs,Fri,Sat.....not sure if we can squeeze in Sunday, but I will try hard! Never seen my buddy turn down a Hamburger in 20+ years.....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
A side pf me wishes I were...but you know where to find me that weekend Randy.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopin to see lots of snow and mudders up the hill on sunday... Should be a great time.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

move it up, 4 more days.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website

We have been getting alot of calls from people looking for rooms for this weekend. Just found out that the Sandman has had three rooms cancel. One Double and Two Singles.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
El-Jay Grooming--Hotrod--will be dropping the trail fees for the day starting at 10:30 on Sunday to $0.00. If riding before 10:30 you will have to pay for the groomed trail. Make sure if you see him to thank him for this.
He will be making the toboggan run Sat. nite so stay off this, it will be flagged and roped off. This hill is for the kids, please respect our efforts for this one day.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Barry, Judy and all Volunteers!

Have a great fun and safe day today. We tried to get up for today's event but were unable.

See you all tomorrow though!

Thank god for Volunteers...

Enjoy the day!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up th hill for family day and had a great time. Was good to see lots of people out with there families on the hill.. The tobogan hill got alot of use it was awesome.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
Was up th hill for family day and had a great time. Was good to see lots of people out with there families on the hill.. The tobogan hill got alot of use it was awesome.

Great day - everyone had alot of fun. "bbtoys" a little sore from testing out the toboggan run. Hopefully someone got some pictures to post here. Snochuk?

Top Bottom