Family Day Weekend

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just doing my yearly Family Day Weekend check in - I think 8th year with my kids.
Cabins all booked up and 17 of us coming.
Still have some activities planned?

Have six more avy trained for this year. May venture out a bit further with the group.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far should be same as last year but will update after next wed meeting. should be year 8 for you yes.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boys are working hard trying to get the trusses and tin on the addition.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooo is anyone else coming with their families? We have gone up by one and are now at 18 people.

I now one group is coming from the Westlock area but that's it.

Last edited:

elementrzr

Reaction score
Whats going on for familly day ? I am planning on coming up with my wife and 3 year old daughter it will be the first time they come up with me up there

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to head up Friday night, still looking for a group since none of my friends can make it this year. Interested in a tag-a-long?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to head up Friday night, still looking for a group since none of my friends can make it this year. Interested in a tag-a-long?

This I a ride at kids speed and not to far from the cabins. Not an adult ride, tailored for kids.

landownunder

Reaction score
My wife and I are heading up Friday morning to spend the weekend, we are staying at Twin Peaks. It's our first time to the mountains, we were just going to head to probably Bell or Lucille and not stray too far from the cabin as we are not very experienced. Pretty much just want to get some seat time as there has been zero riding around Edmonton this year. We would be interested in meeting up with somebody too if you don't mind a couple of newer riders with you.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This I a ride at kids speed and not to far from the cabins. Not an adult ride, tailored for kids.

No worries! Found a group on here headed to Belle. Maybe in a couple years though when my boy is ready for something bigger than the 120!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hot dogs, hamburgers, hot chocolate and pop from 11 to 2 at lucille cabin. we also make a hill with the groomer for all to slide on. no trail fees after 10 am.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
your welcome. the slidding hill is the most fun.

Can we get a video of you going down on a superslider Barry.
Nothing would make me happier than hearing that naturally deep voice of yours change to the high pitch squeal of a 12 year old.
Look'n forward to that video....lol

Sledding "Just Do It"

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can we get a video of you going down on a superslider Barry.
Nothing would make me happier than hearing that naturally deep voice of yours change to the high pitch squeal of a 12 year old.
Look'n forward to that video....lol

Sledding "Just Do It"

I have a 3' saucer that the rabbit should go down the hill on.
Be three weeks before you untangled your ears!

Lisa1970

Reaction score
Myself and my husband will be up there to. For sure with a couple of good riders and maybe unto 4 riders besides us. But we are the same as you landowner and like to putz around…. nothing extreme. We are staying at the North Country Lodge. Maybe we can meet up.

landownunder

Reaction score
Myself and my husband will be up there to. For sure with a couple of good riders and maybe unto 4 riders besides us. But we are the same as you landowner and like to putz around…. nothing extreme. We are staying at the North Country Lodge. Maybe we can meet up.

Where are you guys planning on riding this weekend?

Lisa1970

Reaction score
Not sure on Saturday, as we are waiting for our other two guys to come up. My husband and myself are leaving tomorrow morning. We will probably be having a drink and something to eat at the Gigglin Grizzley later on . What time will you be there, maybe we can meet there and talk about where to go? I would give my cell # but not sure how safe that is on here.

Top Bottom