Fallen Timber area

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey has any one been to the Fallen Timer / ghost area lately. I would like to go that way for the Aug long weekend and was wondering if the roads / trails are OK there since all the recent flooding

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode my dirt bike at fallen timber last Saturday. Anything besides the very bottom of the valleys was great. Some small creek crossings washed out pretty deep and wide in some spots. The creeks were at normal height

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey lid thanks. Do you know if Hunter valley rd is open

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey lid thanks. Do you know if Hunter valley rd is open

I heard the first bridge right after you turn off the trunk road was washed out but I'm sure they would have fixed it as Shell and others operate a bunch of wells back in there.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
I know its been since anybody has posted anything here, but wondering anybody knows how access is off Hunter Valley Road is for larger holiday trailers? There is a group of 5ish families looking to head out in a couple weeks. I looked on google maps, if you zoom in close you can see trailers in a few spots. I would love to get a bit of info from guys who ride there lots as I have not been that way in quite a few years. Is it steep banks of the road etc? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Scott

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right after the third bridge is good for large trailers not to steep of a bank fairly large spot too

Denali4me

Reaction score
I know its been since anybody has posted anything here, but wondering anybody knows how access is off Hunter Valley Road is for larger holiday trailers? There is a group of 5ish families looking to head out in a couple weeks. I looked on google maps, if you zoom in close you can see trailers in a few spots. I would love to get a bit of info from guys who ride there lots as I have not been that way in quite a few years. Is it steep banks of the road etc? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Scott

You'll want to get there mid-week as the easy access sites fill up quick. Burnt Timber might be a better option if you have 5 large trailers.

Top Bottom