Factory Warranty and Grip and Rip Braces.....

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had issues or concerns about possibly voiding warranties after OR before installing these kits??? Don't think there would be an issue, but would like some outside opinions on this scenario....

Grip and rip Lower A-arm and Module Braces have an awesome reputation for saving the sleds of some pretty bad damage....

BUT, when the sled goes in for a warranty issue (whatever it may be, hopefully nothing but you never know) do u think they will turn their noses up at the bracing????

One of the reasons I hate warranty, Some things they let go (cans vent kits modifying clutch covers etc etc) and some things they dont..... Hopefully G&R are on the "approved list" LOL!!!

Last edited:

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get these braces... So basically your bracing the front so it transfers the damage into the more expensive stuff in the frame lol?

nope, making the A-arms the weakest point.... I found out (as u may know) A-arms break relatively quick, and these are cheap insurance compared to an E-module or S module (at least in my mind!!!!!).....

Seems to me easiest way to stop damage right after the weak point is to reinforce the weak point.... Everything else is pretty stout other than the lower Susp. module and A-arm mounts..... Thats why I am inquiring about these kits.....

Almost like drilling holes in A-arms, just not... LOL

Top Bottom