Faced with a choice. help.

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have out grown my quad. and one of my dad's friends wants to buy it. I definitley want to sell it and but my step dad wants me to buy a bigger quad. But i have been saving up to buy a sled. i love both sports and have been doing both since i was very young. next year im buying a vehicle as well. what should i do?

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the choice ultimately is yours, but since your asking....... I have both a quad and a couple of sleds, and by far my favorite is my sled hands down

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the other two posters...i have alot more fun on my sled than i do on my quad

94fordguy

Agreed, Sledding is my #1 past-time, I will always give it my priority over quadding given the choice.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i will say i enjoy sledding more, but given the choice......if you know eventually you will own both atleast with a quad you can use it all year around untill you can afford to get a sled......

just one different way to look at it

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to look within young grasshopper, your heart will lead the way. That is follow your passion not somebody elses.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as I love to ride a sled more power more speed and just love it. I chose to keep the quad now rhino as my number one toy. Just because we do not get winters like we use to and I wanted a toy that I could use all year round. One could always settle for a couple of used machines to tie one over till you can save up for something brand new.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sled is most fun, but quad is also great for touring around enjoying the nature..

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as I love to ride a sled more power more speed and just love it. I chose to keep the quad now rhino as my number one toy. Just because we do not get winters like we use to and I wanted a toy that I could use all year round. One could always settle for a couple of used machines to tie one over till you can save up for something brand new.

I agree with you about the winters. Last year was actually pretty good for sleding we got 1' 1/2 on our farm. but this year isnt so good. you do any fishing on brodyk or island lake?

Top Bottom