Facebook

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use facebook to keep up with family since some live 10 hours away.

Not on all the time.
On S&M more...

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FaceBook is for women only. That says something if your on it. You never heard of emails. I have sent pictures through email for years before facebook and I still do. Too many losers trying to be your friend that you never ever liked just like Longhorn said. And like I really care what your doing right now. If I cared I would have called. Oh, and I forgot....people sending you a drink...wtf is that....get your azz over here and buy me a real one.

Last edited:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha i like you way of thinking. Its like my theory of txting ... Any more than three txts between guys is gay...
example:
a. what r u doing.
b. going to the hill
a. when?
b. 6:00 2nite comming?
a. ya
b. k good

everything you ever need to say to your buddy can be said in three txts

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an account with facebook.... but I am a S&M ADDICT. Spend WAY more time here then there. :d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha i like you way of thinking. Its like my theory of txting ... Any more than three txts between guys is gay...
example:
a. what r u doing.
b. going to the hill
a. when?
b. 6:00 2nite comming?
a. ya
b. k good

everything you ever need to say to your buddy can be said in three txts

In an emergency you may need to add:
bring beer

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
lol you sound like my husband. I put him on there and it annoys the hell out of him. And i'll tag pics of him so that he gets every single comment that goes on the picture. Ha!

I dont use it to catch up with people i havent talked to in 10 years...i think thats weird to. I do use it to meet up with other moms with kids the same age because i dont know many people here especially ones with kids. All my friends kids are graduating already! Lol i decided to wait til i was really old to have kids. :p and aslo to hook up with others to ride with. Yes i started a group on there for quadding in central alberta lol. Ya ya ya...i know, i know.

Oh....its ok if you're one of those secret gamer farm guys. :p

hey, take it easy on us secret gamer farm guys...... LOL ....... My farmville is dooin' awesome. My whole family, is totally hooked on facebook, and i check it every few days, just to see what's up. My 15 year old son, and 18 year old daughter seem to live on it.......

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Not much of a facebook in general, but I am a Farm junkie, please add me to your neighbor list.:d

HEY ADD ME TO YOUR FARM FRIENDS..... THINK I'M ON LEVEL 39 NOW? CAN'T REMEMBER, BUT LEADING ALL 40+ OF MY FARM FRIENDS..... USED TO BE A BEJEWELLED JUNKIE, BUT, FARMING IS MORE RELAXIN'......LOL...:d:d:d

waka

Reaction score
Love the CrackBook... spend almost as much time there as here.. I am a mafia dude and a farmer.. but mostly just like checking out friends pics and posts... kind of lets you keep up with people without having to talk to them too much.. just click "like" and keep on creepin!!

Feel free to pm me if you are a farmer or a Mafia person.. I will add you..

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on it usually check it everyday just to see whats up, it is good to plan events though. But not into any of the games. It is kinda cool to see what old friends are up to, but like said there is a reason I don't talk to them anymore LOL. Although sometimes it is better then the phone, I had $70 of over minutes/text 2 months ago :mad:

Top Bottom