ezeebe

ezeebe

Reaction score
Hi Everyone: My name is Bee, I live in the Canadian Rockies,(banff/Canmore Area, this is my first time on here, there seems to be a wealth of info from the people on this site that's great, don't have much to offer at this time but as time moves on i guess i will be able to contribute,just bought a F350 (04) and looking for info on this vech, namely the suspension,engine, transfer case, and the likes , i will go through through the forum before i ask any questions, Thanks for letting me in,
Bee

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone: My name is Bee, I live in the Canadian Rockies,(banff/Canmore Area, this is my first time on here, there seems to be a wealth of info from the people on this site that's great, don't have much to offer at this time but as time moves on i guess i will be able to contribute,just bought a F350 (04) and looking for info on this vech, namely the suspension,engine, transfer case, and the likes , i will go through through the forum before i ask any questions, Thanks for letting me in,
Bee
Did you pay your membership fees?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would recommend a steering wheel club or some sort of security device for the 04 ford f350, as they are one of the most stolen trucks out there. thieves seem to feel they are worth driving, more than dodge or cheby. lol.

welcome and post away

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would recommend a steering wheel club or some sort of security device for the 04 ford f350, as they are one of the most stolen trucks out there. thieves seem to feel they are worth driving, more than dodge or cheby. lol.

welcome and post away
Or put a starter lock ect so it can't be started with out the stuff on

Easiest vehicle to steel cops say

Mine as well leave the keys in it, unlocked so they don't break the door handle or lock cylinder

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or put a starter lock ect so it can't be started with out the stuff on

Easiest vehicle to steel cops say

Mine as well leave the keys in it, unlocked so they don't break the door handle or lock cylinder

yes imobilize the truck and leave the doors unlocked. less damage usually. a bud in calgary does just that, leaves nothing in vehicle and saves him fixing a window.

Top Bottom