Exhaust manufacturers?

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking to change my exhaust to maybe twin pipes (if they make it) a high flow Y pipe plus silencer but am not to familiar with all the brand names except SLP and MBRP, any suggestions would help, also, when i do this Im sure I'll have to take the sled in for tuning, correct?? The sled is a 2008 M8.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Im looking to change my exhaust to maybe twin pipes (if they make it) a high flow Y pipe plus silencer but am not to familiar with all the brand names except SLP and MBRP, any suggestions would help, also, when i do this Im sure I'll have to take the sled in for tuning, correct?? The sled is a 2008 M8.

CALL RORY @ PURE ADDICTION MOTORSPORTS.... HE HAS A BANNER ON THIS SITE.... HE'S DOOIN' CATMANDO'S 900 KAT RIGHT NOW WITH BIG STUFF.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Jaws, S.Werx, D&D. You will definetly need a piggy back of some sorts. Shop tuning can be hit and miss but is a good start. Remember twins will take longer to soak. Final fuel and clutch settings will be on snow tunning.I agree with Summitric go see a pro if this is your first stab at twins. Most people who run twins in the Mtns. either got lucky or just think their sled is running right. If your really serious call Linderman in Hillcrest{Arctic Edge} He da Man. Good Luck. Consider wet gas thats whats going on the wardens 08/M8.

Top Bottom