Executioner vs swamplite vs mudlite...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can you say Zilla`s are crap ? Have YOU OWNED any ? They are light (the lightest) ,tough, ride great,clean out well ETC. I also have owned mud bugs ( LOTS) ant countless sets of zilla`s. I would take the zilla`s over bugs,but both are great....imo .Put some 30 zilla`s on your grizz, will walk circles around your 27 outlaws...........
Mud lites are crap, zilla`s not so much...........lol

neville lots, depends on where you ride? zilla's are not the end all tire, they are not bad, but have no sideslope holding power. whats up with that?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
neville lots, depends on where you ride? zilla's are not the end all tire, they are not bad, but have no sideslope holding power. whats up with that?
Hey you old bugger, i don`t want to hear about your couch time with your sex therapist,this is a tire thread.....................

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can you say Zilla`s are crap ? Have YOU OWNED any ? They are light (the lightest) ,tough, ride great,clean out well ETC. I also have owned mud bugs ( LOTS) ant countless sets of zilla`s. I would take the zilla`s over bugs,but both are great....imo .Put some 30 zilla`s on your grizz, will walk circles around your 27 outlaws...........
Mud lites are crap, zilla`s not so much...........lol
lol rzr 30 inch zillas on a yammy??? will that piano have nuff juice to turn those??

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Swamplites are a very good all around tire imo. Will probably change to the Reptiles for the next set as they are radials. I have several bikes and run Swamplites and Mud Bugs. I like Mud Bugs too but no side hill grip. If your strictly mudbog silverbacks or something like Black Mombas might be the way, but high mile allaround tires Swamplites.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Funny, that's one of their best qualities. The only issue I've had is keeping the beads sealed, like them so much I think I will just go to tubes.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebody's been sniffin' the glue again. What RZR101 and Rzrgade said: Zillas are one of the best all-round tires out there. And one of their best features is their ability to hold a side-line.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen many a slippery slope dave, just very little side bite. bear claws way better. if they had the tread depth i'd look at puttin them on, and i'm thinkin a more all round tire for gravel etc, the zilla's don't like rocks as much. again your riding terrain and style dictates your tire choices.

arff likes his bighorns, work fine, just load up and become slicks real fast, would work better in the rocks or more greavelly terrain, they suck arff!!

i have a set of zilla's on the BIG KING, they are all right, ran xtr's, was a smaller size, seemed to work well, just heavier. but on a king it seems to make it through on any kind of tire haha. oh ya screw you neville haha

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen many a slippery slope dave, just very little side bite. bear claws way better. if they had the tread depth i'd look at puttin them on, and i', thinkin a more all round tire for gravel etc, the zilla's don't like rocks as much. again your riding terrain and style dictates your tire choices.
we'll just agree to disagree here I think. A "blocky" tread like a Swamplite or a stock-type Dunlop tire has the best side-hill hold. Every paddle-type tread I've seen do not hold as well on the side slopes...but Zillas are very good compared to a Mudlite, Mudbug, or a "pure" mud tire like a Silverback or Law.

If straight trail riding with lots of agressive side-slopes and rocks is your thing, then Bighorns might be a better choice.

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen many a slippery slope dave, just very little side bite. bear claws way better. if they had the tread depth i'd look at puttin them on, and i'm thinkin a more all round tire for gravel etc, the zilla's don't like rocks as much. again your riding terrain and style dictates your tire choices.

arff likes his bighorns, work fine, just load up and become slicks real fast, would work better in the rocks or more greavelly terrain, they suck arff!!

i have a set of zilla's on the BIG KING, they are all right, ran xtr's, was a smaller size, seemed to work well, just heavier. but on a king it seems to make it through on any kind of tire haha. oh ya screw you neville haha

Larry just put on your an old pair of Emma`s panties and take the bottom / middle route ,you won`t have to worry about side hills........

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the guy is from manitoba, last time i was ther it was underwater, flat, i have no idea what the conditions are, maybe see what other riders are using out there. you guys think red deer area conditions are everywhere, WTF.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran zillas on my terex and my rzr 800s They work awesome But are to soft for a side by side. On That same machine I put 28" bugs. I never had a flat or broke a bead all summer. The sidewalls on The zillas are softer and withthe weight of a side b side rocks cut them up. The mud bugs were alot tougher and not that heavy. They also handle well and work awesome in snow. On a quad zillas all the way. On a rzr if your going to rip on hard pack and sport ride in between mud holes they dont hold up. Executioner tires...... I ran Them on a brute for one day only. I took bugs of that quad and put them on and all they did was did holes and get me stuck. They also are very rough riding. That same day I put bugs back on and idled through the same muskeg. Swamplites. Never personally owned them. But just to look at them tells me they are gonna plug with mud.

Last edited:
Top Bottom