Excitement is in the air!

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my new Pieps DSP. $459.00 +12%. I can hardly wait to get out in the mountains and hope to never have to use it. :D

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome! picked up a Barryvox Pulse at the Emonchuck snow show. Have taken it to the mountain twice, but hope to never use it.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my new Pieps DSP. $459.00 +12%. I can hardly wait to get out in the mountains and hope to never have to use it. :D

Awesome! picked up a Barryvox Pulse at the Emonchuck snow show. Have taken it to the mountain twice, but hope to never use it.

Just make sure you do know how to use them...your buddy's life could depend on it:beer::beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I just lost my PULSE ugggg,, I have the new Arva Link coming and it is almost the same as the pulse,, I think Arva used Mammut's technology or something like that,, but the Arva is a bit bigger a just a bit heavier with 4 batteries but my friend is a dealer so I cant say no to $350 instead o $459...../. for the same unit

I liked my pulse very easy to use and great search arrow no confusion and simple click to move onto next burial or cancel out a buddy's,, great case as well,, hard case is ideal as I smashed my previous mammut off my bars and chest and the screen cracked so it is used for practice as a transceiver now

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should have looked on black friday 350.00 bucks free shipping to canada

fak I missed so many on line deals I heard i pads were $70 off as well ( hey not bad considering never on sale),, I should have been thinking ahh well next year cyber monday look out Im in

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is our second season with the Pieps DSP.....love, love, love them! We chose the Pieps after our avy course.....we got to try ALL the beacons that were available at the course, and the Pieps was the easiest for us to use in all situations....multiple burials were "effortless", and our then 13 yr old son learned to use it right away and is very fast and proficient. So, if a 13 yr old can use it and know all of its capabilities and functions.....I'm SOLD!! Safe sledding and props to you on an awesome beacon choice Riverjet!

Top Bottom