Excellent parenting tool!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok.. here's the story.
My youngest child, Sage, has started to fib and sneak things. (he stole some candy from me :eek:) He's also been picking fights for the last couple of days.
So... we came up with a wicked plan... makes us laugh...

We've been randomly placing our helmet cams throughout the house.... The oldest 2 kids are in on it, and point them out to him.
He's on his best behaviour.... and a little freaked out.... lol...

Brook's been talking to him.. here's his words....

"Brook they are watching us All the time!!"

"they have like 20 cameras!!!" (we only have 2)

This is cracking us up.. we'll let him in on it in a little while.. but wow is this ever funny.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
better watch out Momma or he'll divorce you for spying on him....was in the news a few years ago where a kid wanted to divorce himself from his parents....!!! lol...thats a good one thou....if my kids were younger I'd go out and buy a bunch of them phoney battery powered units just to freak'em out....good one...LOL.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Just remember, what's been seen, can't be unseen :eek:

Oh please dont remind me...

where there's a will there's a way

I have my daughter convinced there is a camera, but I think the boyfriend is smarter...I have explained that I have a backhoe and am not opposed to using it to bury him slightly deeper than the cadaver dogs can smell...

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok.. here's the story.
My youngest child, Sage, has started to fib and sneak things. (he stole some candy from me :eek:) He's also been picking fights for the last couple of days.
So... we came up with a wicked plan... makes us laugh...

We've been randomly placing our helmet cams throughout the house.... The oldest 2 kids are in on it, and point them out to him.
He's on his best behaviour.... and a little freaked out.... lol...

Brook's been talking to him.. here's his words....

"Brook they are watching us All the time!!"

"they have like 20 cameras!!!" (we only have 2)

This is cracking us up.. we'll let him in on it in a little while.. but wow is this ever funny.

yeah when hes ten

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
GREAT IDEA Momma!!

I just may have to use it on my kids....

that'll teach "not me" "I dunno" and "i didnt do it"

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha.....by the name of the thread, I was expecting to see the new line of stock prods , hahahha

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good line that is used around my house is, "The Beatings Will Continue Until Moral Improves!":d:beer:

Too bad the two and half year old don't quite get it yet

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We tell our kids that when they want something from us "We will get on it as fast as they get on it for us" We then usually get a "Thats not fair!" That usually motivates them.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I had a little talk with Sage last night. I said, "so I guess you've figured out that there are cameras watching you hey?" He said yes... I asked him how he felt.
He felt like the cameras were creepy. I said I agree, having to put cameras around the house kind of invades your privacy. He nodded. I said, you understand that when you lie we don't trust you? Again he nodded, then hung his head down.
I said, Mr. Winkerbean, I want to trust you, so we'll give you another chance to tell the truth. We will take the camera's down, but the moment we feel you aren't telling us the truth they will be up. You can earn back your trust now. Biggest smile ever...

So we'll see.....

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I told them that I was going to beat them with the smallest one. :d

Top Bottom