Evening and/or Weekend Group Rides in the St.Paul Area!

Bonedead

Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw it out there to the snowmobilers in the St.Paul area...

Any Men, Ladies, Children and/or Families looking to get out and ride the local areas either in the evenings or on the weekends, post a reply and we can try and organize some rides to allow us to meet new people and to see the trails, cabins, and experience what this beautiful County has to offer!!!

You can also contact your local snowmobile club if you're interested in getting out to learn our local trail system... Trailblazers@hotmail.ca

Thanks,
Bonedead

Bonedead

Reaction score
I would say we got about 6 inches to be safe. We didn't have a good base and the new snow is light.... but the sleds are out in full force packing it down!!! If we can get a warmer spell to settle this last dump...we'll be in great shape. We don't plan on taking the Groomer out yet... need a better base before we groom.

I think they are calling for snow Sunday, so hopefully we get another good dump!

Bonedead

Reaction score
Just an update... The St.Paul Trailblazers had a club ride this past Sunday, and the conditions were GREAT!! They rode down our trail system south and cut across to Myrnan area to have a look at their new cabin... Looks Great!! So anyone interested in getting out for a ride in our area, post a reply and we'll set up a group to show you around our neck of the woods!!

Also, the Groomer should be out in full force in the next week or two, so trails will be in Awesome shape!!

See you on the trails!!
Trailblazers@hotmail.ca

Thanks,

Bonedead

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply ProRMK800, we have a great staging area just off Hwy 881 North of St.Paul (behind Power Merchants Boat Shop) You can access it off 881 North, Left at the Boat shop and follow curving road to the right and hang a right under the Stagging Area Entrance (Huge Green Steel Sign) There is a large parking lot, gazebo with stove and large loading ramp.

As for the 2011 Trailblazer Rally... we will be stagging at the Lac Bellvue Hall. Which is 12km`s south of St.Paul on Hwy 881 South. Tickets are going quick, so get yours as soon as possible.

Any other questions, please drop me a message, or email at Trailblazer@hotmail.ca

Thanks,

Top Bottom