EPIC POW PHOTOS from OCT 3 in WHISTLER shot by Blake Jorgenson

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride With Chris Brown We have EXCITING NEWS coming this week! Ride with Chris Brown Adventures has some awesome new offerings and surprise guides this year. Stay tuned...

Our friend Blake Jorgenson http://www.blakejorgenson.com/ joined us for what turned out to be an AMAZING RIDE yesterday. We met up with Tom from West Coast Sledders and we saw one lone sled show up late in the day. The conditions were amazing for October....it really got us pumped for the BIG WINTER that is coming!

Here are a few teaser shots from our day. I will post a link to Blake's Gallery with ALL of the photos from yesterday as soon as he gets them up!

Blake will be working with RWCB Adventures this winter to shoot photos for our clients....now you will be able to share your trip with your friends and family with Blake's epic photos!!

Enjoy these few shots for now and don't forget to come visit us in Whistler this winter for a "Trip of a Lifetime".

Cheers,

Chris and the crew at RWCB Adventures Oct. 3, 2013…..jpg Oct. 3, 2013…...jpg Oct. 3, 2013…....jpg Oct. 3, 2013....jpg Oct. 3, 2013...jpg Oct. 3, 2013..jpg

Last edited:

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sure its October!!!! AMAZING holy chit!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll defo be back for another clinic! Best winter experience ever, other than the Playboy Mansion :p

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buying TOBE at retail this year, compared to last, is a mega deal. All the prices seem about 20% lower this year, and if you pre-ordered in the spring you got another 15% off. Can't wait for my new pants.

I just like to raz CB guy!!!! I bug em steady about giving me AWESOME deals :)

But yes thx for the heads up Wilk, the Tobe wear is great!!!!

Last edited:

yaya

Reaction score
awesome and amazing shoots. Cant believe that was Oct 2013 already . Sweet ride, Hope we can hook up and come out to whistler

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow this is too hard to look at the pictures knowing that we won't be riding for about another month yet

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow...................................I'm stunned. Amazing conditions and pics for this time of the year.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just when I looked at the sled and said " I got a couple months to finish"...... this pic right here. Blew my mind and now I got to bust my arse lol

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, if I start driving right now I can grab breakfast at Nesters and be on the hill about 8am......

Crazy, awesome pics! Thanks Chris!

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
As always Chris great shots I decided to trials ride that day and it was also awesome! For many on here they have not been privy to Blakes work but his shots are legendary in every way!!! See ya out there....

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's going up thanksgiving weekend, thinking about it but never been, wouldnt know where to go??

Top Bottom