Enough of summer bring on the snow!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enough of this summer garbage, it's time to sled. Fired up the sled today filled the garage with 2 stroke smell time to ride:d!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over a year since I've been able to ride, really itchin for cold weather, snow and ice cold beer out on the trail, bring it on:d

94fordguy

All in favor:D:D:Snowmobile1:

100_1718.jpg

100_1743.jpg

Last edited:

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, I hear you there Treemongrel. It has been awhile since you have been stuck in a treewell or ripping up the bottom of a creek.
Call me, I'm ready to ride!!:)

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to tell my wife that it IS normal to be obsessing about sledding in August(really since June). Now I can show her that i'm not the only "idiot" in the garage smelling smoke:d. Cheers and let the snow fly!!!!:beer::beer:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am with you guys on this. It is a bitter sweet for me. Golf is over sledding starts and then sledding is over golf starts and then get to out the bike. But I am looking forward to sledding aswell.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had day off.went up bush arm and trees are going yellow and berries are bright red. it coolin off quicker at nights.Its coming!!! so are the salmon:d:beer:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
God i hope its a better year than the last season.

makes 2 of us ....sledin sucked around here last year, mountains wernt bad but only got good late on in the season

wont be long til the snowmobile forum is ontop and quad one is down where it belongs :eek::beer::beer:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two-stroke smoke in the garage in august...COMPLETELY NORMAL!:cool:

Top Bottom