Enjoy Life, Be Safe

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First, good thing you're OK and them fuc#ers better get some long probation...

Did already, spent 5 hours to get X-rays. Good ole Canadian health care.

Supposedly nothing broken or anything, I asked for MRI/cat scan but I'm just a equipment operator.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't bitch about "Good ole Canadian health care" because you don't get a MRI,CAT scan and have to wait for X rays when you're not broken... Every time I've been broken I got damn good care.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First, good thing you're OK and them fuc#ers better get some long probation...

Don't bitch about "Good ole Canadian health care" because you don't get a MRI,CAT scan and have to wait for X rays when you're not broken... Every time I've been broken I got damn good care.

Reason I complain is because of the lack of organization. I sat in the X-ray waiting room for 45 minutes AFTER I had my X-ray already done. Meanwhile in my hospital attire with my butt hole hanging out and people from everywhere coming and going and the nurses on their phones and chatting about the weekend. When the doctor has passed over my room three times because I wasn't there. She even said that it took a really long time to just get an xray.

Reason I wanted a MRI or cat scan, I'm at the hospital, X-rays don't show everything. Why not do all the tests and get it over with instead of there being possibly something actually wrong inside. Instead of doing an X-ray assuming there's nothing wrong with me and then sending me home to have it slowly develop and have pain for months before I get the nerve to come back and get harassed by insurance about it and eventually over time find out through a cat scan that there actually is something wrong. And on top it would be cheaper, and take less time up for the doctors and nurses to get it done while I was there. Instead of having to bring me in, book appointments, and take up another room, or space in the hospital and so on.

That's just my opinion. Instead of wasting rooms and doctors and supplies on people who come into the emergency room for things that should be taken care of at a doctors office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Glad you are okay Brendon. Even though there is massive inconvenience life will move along and you will find another truck of some kind. Might even be better than one you lost. Good luck and look after yourself.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little more excitement than anybody wants! Why is it these D-bags always seem to do such stupid stuff. Seems to me if I had firearms, some drugs and other illegal stuff in my possession I would try to not get anyone's attention as opposed to driving highway speed down a city street in a stolen car. Eff'n unbelievable.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. Nice profiles. Let's all save the burden on society and put a bullet into each of their heads. Then on to the next bunch. Sounds like he was bragging he was in jail. Go back a few months and same thing. Out in 35 days or something like that.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
friggin natives
They're not all bad, we have been hiring a family to haul cattle for us to the livestock yard for years. They're First Nations, there's just a bunch that give the rest a bad name. North Central in Regina gives them a bad name.

These two have have a history though, both were in jail for related charges, firearms, vehiclular, assault, and robbery since 2014.

Went to work Monday and Tuesday, was very uncomfortable running the grader trying to do my job as a finishing grader operator. So I took today off to go see the doctor, now I'm off until Friday, and have a follow up apppointment on Friday. Hopefully to get the clear....

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya in life the actions of a few always affect the majority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom