Engine light blinking. Need some ideas

woodyxp

Reaction score
I have a 2007 600sdi, engine light is blinking, runs & idles fine with no power loss, looking for some ideas as to the prob. Y-pipe was loose and missing screws on 1 side, fixed but have not had it out yet. If that was the prob. Will it correct the light or does it need to go in or is it something else, any ideas would help, thanks.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i have a 2007 600sdi, engine light is blinking, runs & idles fine with no power loss, looking for some ideas as to the prob. Y-pipe was loose and missing screws on 1 side, fixed but have not had it out yet. If that was the prob. Will it correct the light or does it need to go in or is it something else, any ideas would help, thanks.

is the blinking lite constant or is it dooing a rhythm, like 3 fast blinks and 1 slow blink repeated????

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
light is a constant blink.

hmmmmm, it's not overheating is it? And you said it seems to be running fine? Power normal? Recheck all vacuum lines and electrical connectors, but you will probably have to go to the dealer to have the computer scanned for fault codes.....

woodyxp

Reaction score
Not over heating as i would assume the temp light would come on. I will double check all lines & conections, i am hoping to get it to the dealer on mon. Cant fix it but said he will check the fault. Thanks.

woodyxp

Reaction score
just back from the shop & the blinkin light is caused by a bad exhust sensor, problum solved:) only 200+ to replace:rant:

Top Bottom