Enclosed Trailers

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for some input from all of you on where the best place to buy an enclosed insulated and heated trailer is? Looking to keep it under $20,000 (As far under as possible) and preferable with an aluminium frame.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Looking for some input from all of you on where the best place to buy an enclosed insulated and heated trailer is? Looking to keep it under $20,000 (As far under as possible) and preferable with an aluminium frame.

I think that my buddy might be selling his pimped trailer... I don't know if it has a heater but that is an easy fix...

evan3000

Reaction score
Check Advantage trailer in Edmt. they have hard wall trailers rigged up with insulation and forced air furnace for 17900, I seen them on Kijii. If I was to personally buy another trailer I would pick up a Triton, theres one in the classifieds, They are beautiful trailers and would last a lifetime, they are a bit spendy tho!!!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

Sled show is coming up fast ... always good deals on trailers there however 20k for the options you want might be tough to find.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a customer who is selling my 2008 8'.5" X 28' Demo Trailer. It's in great shape fully insulated and heated with a ton of extras, he just doesn't need a trailer this big anymore. He's a Site Sponsor (Tachycardia Performance) talk to Neil.

Or if you want new, give me a ring for some pricing. We build full Aluminum trailers and cut no corners! Best warranty in the business 5 year Axles, 15 year Frame, 25 year Roof and Flooring warranty.

Ron Paradis
780-970-4940

Here's some pic's of Neils trailer.

Attachments

• Legend 28ft with Prevost Pkg.JPG
    Legend 28ft with Prevost Pkg.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3035.JPG
    IMG_3035.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3037.JPG
    IMG_3037.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 52

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself and goodleo have a 2010 27" royal cargo for sale, 4place or car haul, insulated white wall, light kit escape door,shelf 2 tone paint red w/black,16"tires extended hieght,e clip channel on walls, asking 18500.00

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a customer who is selling my 2008 8'.5" X 28' Demo Trailer. It's in great shape fully insulated and heated with a ton of extras, he just doesn't need a trailer this big anymore. He's a Site Sponsor (Tachycardia Performance) talk to Neil.

Or if you want new, give me a ring for some pricing. We build full Aluminum trailers and cut no corners! Best warranty in the business 5 year Axles, 15 year Frame, 25 year Roof and Flooring warranty.

Ron Paradis
780-970-4940

Here's some pic's of Neils trailer.

How much is he asking? Any pics of the inside?

Where are you located? My brother and I may want to have a sit down and figure out a price with you on a new one.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I unfortunately do not have any interior picks with all of the extras Neil threw in. (Furnace,Cabinets etc...) I left him a message last night so he should chime in here shortly.

Metalfusion, I'm on the West End (Storage yard in Villenueve) give me a ring and we can go thru some pricing when you have a chance.

Top Bottom