Enclosed Trailers in USA?

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody know of a good trailer dealer in the states to pick up an enclosed...4 place. The prices on new seem to be way cheaper...let me know

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody know of a good trailer dealer in the states to pick up an enclosed...4 place. The prices on new seem to be way cheaper...let me know

when are ya going?
I need to pick a sled up in Montana in Sept.
and yes you will save on trailer if dollar stays .95 or better
ask Summitric he got one down south last year, if I have the money I would like to pick up a 23foot 3 place in Black when I go

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will go when i find one I guess...ofcourse I will go anytime just for the duty free liquor and beer in the states. Where do you hafto go

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will go when i find one I guess...ofcourse I will go anytime just for the duty free liquor and beer in the states. Where do you hafto go

Montana about a hour in, cant remeber what town, sometime late sept or early oct.. I will let ya know.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have the funds...........fly down and bring back a truck with trailer loaded with sleds. Sell what you don't need, and pay off your trailer.

Lots of people doing it though, so make sure the margins are there.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have the funds...........fly down and bring back a truck with trailer loaded with sleds. Sell what you don't need, and pay off your trailer.

Lots of people doing it though, so make sure the margins are there.

good call,

who wants new sled I will pick it up in late sept? maybe we could get a group oreder, I will broker everything just tell what ya want and I will find it for cheaper then locally if our dollar does not slide luch more..
send me pm lets fill a trailer, we got 3 spots left. anyone need a deck I could pick one of those up too.

Grizzaris

Reaction score
I purchased an Interstate 102" X 18' enclosed trailer last December in Belgrade, Montana. Great people and great price. The trailer in Alberta was $9500 without the window I wanted and I got it for $6030 with the window installed. I've noticed that the pricing gap has narrowed a fair bit now so it might not still be worth going all the way to Belgrade. Here is their contact info:

Yellowstone Tractor Company
5662 Kessler Road
(Corner of Amsterdam & Kessler Rd.)
Belgrade, MT 59714
Phone: (406) 388-2423 Fax: (406) 388-2294

Darrell and Jackie are the owners.

Let me know if you need their email address

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We bought a new 28' Enclose Mirage at Helena Cycle Center in December (2.5 hrs south of Canadian border). At the time there was a savings, but now there really isn't much of a savings anymore, the Canadian pricing is getting pretty even.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FOT in Oakatoks. Just bought mine from them like a month ago for 8400 out the door. 26' enclosed. Its no top of the line but im doing this one the way i want so i didnt need the 15k trailer.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JB I've been interested in getting a 7' deck for a quad cab short box dodge. What are the prices like across the border compared to a marathon or stf up here?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JB I've been interested in getting a 7' deck for a quad cab short box dodge. What are the prices like across the border compared to a marathon or stf up here?

at the price point of $3000-$3500 its hard to make it worth the time, you might save 500-800$$ but your time and gas would cost simalar,
keep your eyes open for a slightly used for $2000-$2500 would be easier IMO,

Top Bottom