Enclosed Trailer Floor- Beauti-tone Granite ???

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do with my trailer floor when my trailer comes in. Was at my local hardware looking at "porch and garage" paint WHEN I noticed "Beauti-Tone" Granite. It comes in a couple of colors and looks really cool and would give traction and durability to the floor. The brochure I got says "it's highy resistant to abrasion and impact." Also says it has "solid adhesion, superior flexability and low water absorption.
Has anyone tried this product ?? Good / Bad ????
So it should work good for my enclosed trailer floor, right ????
Should be better than paint, no ???????
It would cost a little more than paint BUT would look way cooler, don't you think ????
Cheaper than Line-X !!!

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used this product before ??? Even at home,etc ????

About 2 weeks before I get my new enclosed trailer so would like to figure out what I am doing with it !!

van isle

Reaction score
Try some on a scrap peice of plywood let it cure completely and see how durable it is before you try it on the your new trailer. Also if your trailer is sealed with silicone in the cornners or the walls to the floor see how well it will stick to to silicone.

CC77

Reaction score
I have similar stuff in my trailer. Works great for quads, sleds have torn it up, but for the price of lining I could paint it once a year for ten years to keep it looking good

Top Bottom