"Emergency" Joe Rogan podcast

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All about Iver.mectin and censorship. I've been digging into this for quite a while and its terrifying, we are 100% being lied to. Google has rigged searches so you can't find information against the narrative on this and other topics. Strong evidence suggesting this drug alone could stop the pandemic if used preventively.

Heres a good site for ivermec.tin and its benefits, brought to you by doctors and scientists trying to spread the truth.

Another good site by doctors trying to spread the truth. Thank god theres a few heros still willing to speak up.

Spread the word, before the vax pssports!

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also a must see interview here. I would actually watch this first

I read the "fact check" rebuttals on this and they are bought a paid for pure propaganda.

We need to get our ch!t together folks, something dark is going on that goes beyond just money.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also a must see interview here. I would actually watch this first

I read the "fact check" rebuttals on this and they are bought a paid for pure propaganda.

We need to get our ch!t together folks, something dark is going on that goes beyond just money.

WOW!!!

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need to share this stuff folks. Something sinister is going on and we don't have much time until the pssports are forced on us. I don't care if folks think Im a conspiracy theorist. This is too important. Admittedly I would have thought the same about myself a couple months ago.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I listened to it while working in the shop yesterday. Basically it comes down to profits and there’s none to be made with ivermectin. So let’s completely ignore this highly effective, cheap and readily available treatment and focus on collapsing world economies and chasing more dollars for a select few corporations. Great. I always say if you want the answer to any government policy follow the money and you’ll be sure to find out who’s really benefitting from it.

Top Bottom