Elkford/Fernie Clutching of 2011 800 Polaris

Tommy100

Reaction score
Just wondering if Anyone could tell me if they are running 60 or 62 gram weights in their 2011 800 polaris in the Elkford/Fernie area.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ferniesnow, the family is heading down your way and staying at a aunt in hillcrest. We will be going down from Dec 27th to Jan 2nd and would like to know of a few places to check out, wife will also be doing one day ski with kids and I will be looking for a partner that day and ride. Where is sicamoose lol from where we are. Thanks
mach123

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey Ferniesnow, the family is heading down your way and staying at a aunt in hillcrest. We will be going down from Dec 27th to Jan 2nd and would like to know of a few places to check out, wife will also be doing one day ski with kids and I will be looking for a partner that day and ride. Where is sicamoose lol from where we are. Thanks
mach123

Sicamous is about an 8 hour drive from Fernie. That's a lot of driving for a day trip, eh!

I may have sometime between Xmas and New Year so keep in touch. I can point you in the right direction if I'm not available. Elkford and Fernie are the same distance from Hillcrest and it is easier for me to ride Elkford than Fernie as it is only 10 minutes to the staging area in Elkford.

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey fernie snow, it looks like we may be in elkford from the 28th onward till sometime in the first week of january. will bring the sleds and hopefully explore a bit. we'll be based out of elkford so lets hope for some snow!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
hey fernie snow, it looks like we may be in elkford from the 28th onward till sometime in the first week of january. will bring the sleds and hopefully explore a bit. we'll be based out of elkford so lets hope for some snow!!

All that is in the forecast for the next week is damn flurries..........:xmas2004_15:

Top Bottom