Elkford,BC

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a little video depicting Elkford life in the summer, other than being a wicked sledding town, it has a great golf course, and other things to do like quadding......, fishing.. have a look,kinda funny :)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkICj5f_ZII&feature=player_profilepage[/YT]

‪DistrictofElkford's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
havent they banned you from elkford yet?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So thats what ferniesnow does in the summer. He such a spokesman for that area. Way to go Mr. Cant wait for the next video. Bear hunting season coming better remember to put your grooming suit on again

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome promo for an awesome town. Looking forward to coming back there this winter. May even stop in there this summer when on vacation.

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
Yup, pretty much sums up life in the Elk Valley...
This cute young fella was waiting at my truck for me when I came back down from dirtbiking. Didn't want to leave either, had to shoot a bear banger(ALWAYS carry bangers and bearspray) at him before he took off.... Ever seen one man load 450 without a ramp in less that 3 seconds?? Yup that was me lol.

IMG_4300.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yup, pretty much sums up life in the Elk Valley...
This cute young fella was waiting at my truck for me when I came back down from dirtbiking. Didn't want to leave either, had to shoot a bear banger(ALWAYS carry bangers and bearspray) at him before he took off.... Ever seen one man load 450 without a ramp in less that 3 seconds?? Yup that was me lol.

IMG_4300.jpg

Nice! The "reply with quote" even has the picture in the reply. They must be making progress.....

Haven't seen you around for awhile.....family keeping you busy?

For the smart-azzes, my bear hat is black so I had nothing to doo with this little guy!!

Top Bottom