Elk Island Sales Open House and clubhouse work day

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This weekend can we get some volunteers out to help with the club display and cutting up some trees for firewood. Would be great to show club support to Elk Island sales and get some preseason work and upkeep done around the clubhouse. Be at the staging area around 10:00 AM or later if you want. Thanks

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope we can get some peeps to come out and take a look at the new POOS. I like the PRO 800.
May look at the Ranger for a trail groomer puller unit for the club

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We could use some pallets to stack some firewood on. If you have some please PM me. Thanks

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if there no pallets there i could bring some do you want manhole rings to make a base for fire pit i mite beable to get you couple

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for coming out. We had 10 or so members come out and looked at the new sleds. Tony bought a 800 assualt 144. NICE Wendy bought a bunch of stuff for her 550XP EPS quad. We got a bit of work done but will have to focus on this at a later date. Thanks for the fire pit ring Robbie

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3369.jpg here glen i clean up and fix the fire pit here a pic i did fill the edges in just forgot to take a finished pic

Attachments

• IMG_3370.jpg
    IMG_3370.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Top Bottom