Electronics/Instrumentation Tech's needed

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a similar post like this so figured it must be alright. I am currently looking for 3 electronics/ instrumentation tech's. I have openings in our Grand Prarie base, Red Deer base and Estevan base. We offer very competitive wages with full benefit plans, share programs and RRSP programs. I would prefer techs with previous oilfield experience and if your an apprentice minimum 2nd or 3rd year. PM me for more details.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i saw a similar post like this so figured it must be alright. I am currently looking for 3 electronics/ instrumentation tech's. I have openings in our grand prarie base, red deer base and estevan base. We offer very competitive wages with full benefit plans, share programs and rrsp programs. I would prefer techs with previous oilfield experience and if your an apprentice minimum 2nd or 3rd year. Pm me for more details.

i e-mailed this to a friend of mine, to see if he's interested..... I'll be letting you know

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on! Bring on the resumes, oil field is picking up again.

rob350

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, would the electrical engineering technology course at NAIT be what is required for this type of job?

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the electrical engineer program dealt with similar education that I took at Devry when I did my electronic engineering. Both would deal with Ohm's law and schematics. I guess you may have dealt more with AC then I did and we went more into PLC's and board level repairs and design.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the electrical engineer program dealt with similar education that I took at Devry when I did my electronic engineering. Both would deal with Ohm's law and schematics. I guess you may have dealt more with AC then I did and we went more into PLC's and board level repairs and design.

Actually it is about equal AC and DC. Quite good experience for working I would say, and hands on with boards, etc TONS.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
september really what do you do????

Nothing right now :d I did construction mostly concrete, got sick of it. I actually went back to school at nait, but after 2 months I decieded it wasn't for me. Haven't done anything for the past month or so, going to go back to work after new years, got lots of sledding to do first :d Not really sure what I want to do yet, need to think of something, but sure wouldn't mind oilfield for a bit to make some big money.

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing right now :d I did construction mostly concrete, got sick of it. I actually went back to school at nait, but after 2 months I decieded it wasn't for me. Haven't done anything for the past month or so, going to go back to work after new years, got lots of sledding to do first :d Not really sure what I want to do yet, need to think of something, but sure wouldn't mind oilfield for a bit to make some big money.

Next thing Cyle will be wanting a rig job.Like the twilight zone around around here.

Top Bottom