elbow falls trail

AC550

Reaction score
just a heads up to anybody that has not been out to the backside of the falls ride at McLean creek lately they have put up a **** load of sighs that no motorized vehicles are allowed back there now i was there a month ago so they have put them out within the last month. which i gonna suck because everyone knows that a popular trail to do at McLean creek

Stickman70

Reaction score
This will more than likely be temporary as they are doing some logging in the area this year, once the cut is done the area should be open again. Don't quote me on this but I think that is what's happening.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a heads up to anybody that has not been out to the backside of the falls ride at McLean creek lately they have put up a **** load of sighs that no motorized vehicles are allowed back there now i was there a month ago so they have put them out within the last month. which i gonna suck because everyone knows that a popular trail to do at McLean creek

Are you talking about the section of trail that has always been illegal (starting at the river) or the general trail that starts at the gas plant?

AC550

Reaction score
the part when you come down to the river where you use to go through the trees to get to the falls i dont ever remember this part being illegal as there has never been signs there before and i have been doing this trail for a long time

Skyhigh

Reaction score
I was there yesterday on my street bike on the tourist side and there were quads and bikes everywhere on the other side. They were driving up the flood plain river valley around tourists and granola's. It won't be long until there is a CO there full time busting guys.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's even listed on the map for McLean as being off limits !! I pulled 5 signs out one day 2 in the river and 3 in the bush. They all said no ohv access or something to that affect.

Top Bottom