Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Edson 5th Annual Poker Rally

When: Saturday July 7,2007
Registration 8 am - 11 am

Location: Staging area is approximately 16 kms west of Edson, turn right on range road 192(Swanson Road), 8 kms to staging area on right hand side.

Info: All hands must be in by 5pm
Price: $10/hand, $5 for each extra hand

Lots of door prizes & extra prizes for club members

Club memberships available, single $20, Family $30
Random Camping avalilable
Poker ralley distance 50 km

Fun for the whole family!!!:bike:

crewcabguy

Reaction score
Im in for this one with the whole family, I'll be pullin out the little b train again so we'll make a weekend out of it, i know that a bunch of our friends are coming too. I hope the weather is a bit nicer though,

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I spoke with them the other day on this and there trail system is much more family oriented. And is not like the one in Robb im told. But if it doesn't quit raining it can be similar. I think this is #5 for them, There is a club in Edson as well, there may be some members on here.

RON

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Talked to Ron tonight and count me in as well.Was just going to go for the day but what the heck,It's camping season.Taking the whole family!
catmando!
Any info on the camping area would be great!

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like trails with mud holes but paths around them if you dont want to go threw. it gives the best of both worlds...

Robb would have had that if some of the paths around wernt used prior to the ride and dug out so bad they were worse than the mud hole you were avoiding.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally Got my New Camcorder in and my Pelican box. I'm hoping we can all find each other and leave together so we can get some video footage for the site.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be in the Cream Colored " NINE HUNDRED SERIES" RV with black tinted windows. and the Black Ranger with a trailer parked beside it.
Atv's Red Honda with fat looking mudbugs and my Green grizzly with the Big tires that look like chicken pluckers on the side.

If you guys see us there say hi and introduce yourselves. be nice to meet some of you folks.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trails were ok. the mud was muskegish which im not a fan of. we left right after the Draw. Which I won a GPS on LoL. also won the S&M door prize package .. weird hu? and were going to go out around Eagle River sunday to finish the weekend off properly.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trails were ok. the mud was muskegish which im not a fan of. we left right after the Draw. Which I won a GPS on LoL. also won the S&M door prize package .. weird hu? and were going to go out around Eagle River sunday to finish the weekend off properly.

It sounds like you cleaned house with the prizes there Leonard!
What kind of GPS? Was it a Garmin?
What was in the S&M door Prize?

It sounds like you all had a good time!:hi: You could really tell there was a local Rally today, only 2 posts on the board all day!:yikes:

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode and had a great time. My daughter was the one with the frog.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was a Magelan gps handheld seems to track pretty good. garmin would be nice to program back road maps into but this will be great for marking fishing holes and hunting trails ect. and it has Speedo in it ect sofar seems to be good and easy to use.

S&M package had a pump and decals

the pump was a foot pump. I tossed it in my bag with a can of either to do emergency tire repairs if the bead pops off or something should work nice.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was a Magelan gps handheld seems to track pretty good. garmin would be nice to program back road maps into but this will be great for marking fishing holes and hunting trails ect. and it has Speedo in it ect sofar seems to be good and easy to use.

S&M package had a pump and decals

the pump was a foot pump. I tossed it in my bag with a can of either to do emergency tire repairs if the bead pops off or something should work nice.

Awesome! Sounds like you all had a great time!
Yeah, we have a Garmin, and it does the trick. We also looked at the Magelan, and it looks like a great GPS. Like you said, it is better for the Forrest/Lake enviroments, rather than the backroads and highway maps, like a Garmin is best useful for.

Top Bottom