Edson Area snow

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea on snow conditions for Silver Summit , Bear Lake and Shining Bank Hills area ?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my dad was in Edson on Sunday. he says there is not enough to ride the ditches and you would be hard pressed to find enough to ride the cutlines. Of course that is only seeing from the highway but i would imaginethe rest is close to the same. Iwas up at goose tower near swan hills on the weekend though and there is abou 4 to 5 feet with u[p to 10 ft drifts was pretty good riding. will have pics this aft. in riding areas posting.:d

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Shining Bank Hills and Silver Summit this past weekend and the snow and trails were very good. About 24" to 36" in the hills. There was about 4" of fresh snow on Friday afternoon in some places. If it wasn't for the warm weather - there would be a ton of snow . In the shade and in the deep valleys there is plenty.

djpred

Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering about goose tower near swan hills. Can you give me more specific advise on where to stage and ride? Is there a trail system around there or up to the tower? We may head up there this weekend if the snow conditions are decent. Thanks!

Top Bottom