Reaction score
as the tittle says boys and girls

Info added Sept 3 below by site admin,

edson rally info.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have any more info? never ridden in that area but I'd like to if i can make it

Jazzygurl

Reaction score
I'd be interested as well... Last time I had checked out their website they had nothing listed..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm guessing they're having the same battles as everyone else, lack of volunteers, and increased SRD involvement.

We're already booked at an outing in the Rocky Area for this weekend, and really hoping I'll be quadless by then.

Rzr mafia

Reaction score
I'm in I'm recently moved from the Shuswap and have never been on a run yet in alberta
Where to I sign

KermitZx6r

Reaction score
I've never been on an ATV rally. How do they usually work?

Also interested in attending once more information is available.

GrizzlyAddict

Reaction score
This is definitely an event that I want to attend...but do we have any confirmation that its going to actually happen? If so, let me know. Thanks

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I've never been on an ATV rally. How do they usually work?

Also interested in attending once more information is available.

Show up, sign in, give them money, pick first card, they write it down on a piece of paper(which you keep with you), you head out on the trail(it is marked, and it is NOT a race) you will come to 3 more checkpoints where you will pick another card at eah one and then you head back to the beginning and end up picking your 5th card. If your hand is a good poker hand they will keep it until a better one one beats it. If you happen to have 1 of the 3 top hands you will win $$$$$. The rally's in the past here have always been about 50 kms long, and with varied terrain, but always family oriented.

And most people finish this one, :):d:th_quad:

Last edited:

KermitZx6r

Reaction score
Show up, sign in, give them money, pick first card, they write it down on a piece of paper(which you keep with you), you head out on the trail(it is marked, and it is NOT a race) you will come to 3 more checkpoints where you will pick another card at eah one and then you head back to the beginning and end up picking your 5th card. If your hand is a good poker hand they will keep it until a better one one beats it. If you happen to have 1 of the 3 top hands you will win $$$$$. The rally's in the past here have always been about 50 kms long, and with varied terrain, but always family oriented.

And most people finish this one, :):d:th_quad:

Ok! I've been on snowmobile ones back home before. I'd a 4x4 required or could you do it on a race quad(450)

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Depends on the weather, there are can be some bad area's, but in the past there have been go arounds or an altogether easier route. People have gone on sportie's but we have seen them get pulled through. If you have a choice, bring the 4x4. For the most part trails are pretty solid.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any new info on this? Getting close to crunch time

Sent from my iPhone using 2

Top Bottom