Edmonton to Kingsgate, BC - today's gas prices en route????

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heading down to the US today for some cross border shopping.......

Can people post gas prices for me in Calgary area amd Pincher Creek/Fernie area at the moment. If it is higher than Edmonton I am going to load up jerry can's before I go.....

Cheers..........Alan

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Edmonton with jerry cans.

Does anyone have an easy way to convert US price per gallon to CDN price per liter?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why be bothered messing around with jerry can's?? Smell of gas on your gloves or hands, spilling some trying to get the nozzle in the hole, standing on the side of the road messing around with jerry can's looking like a cheap azz..... Is it really worth it? Your already heading across the border to save money on your shopping. Spend some of that moldy mildew money.....:p

Last edited:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once you get to the states it drops, the time it takes you to slow down fill with jerry cans and start to get your speed up you would of used up your savings. You should just need one fill before hitting the states.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of work for very little savings...even if you are paying $.15/litre more down south that would be a $15.00 savings on a 100litre tank...not much of a savings considering you need 5 jerry cans and you stink like gas...lol.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slip tank ftw. One switch and full of fuel about 40 mins later again :p

Top Bottom