Edmonton Snowmobile Show

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what i don't want and that is suppliers charging my credit card in us funds and having to pay exchange on my credit card. this year not so bad but last year it cost me extra. Didn't think they could do that while in canada. who you may ask ........BIKEMAN Performance not to name names

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I know what i don't want and that is suppliers charging my credit card in us funds and having to pay exchange on my credit card. this year not so bad but last year it cost me extra. Didn't think they could do that while in canada. who you may ask ........BIKEMAN Performance not to name names

Funny you should mention that Storch one of my suppliers is going to the Toronto show and was going to take credit cards and then run them when they got back to their US offices. I STRONGLY advised them not to do that because people are going to be paying both exchange and at minimun a 3% international banking fee on their credit card for that sale. I as a consumer would be pretty pissed if I got my bill a month later and saw that and I didn't know that up front.

Jan

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
the government.... just like all communist forces...

Kind of a communist place....

Whos the winner then?[/QUOTE]

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give em a heads up so they have extra staff and double stock or we'll end up cleaning the place out.

Should we call ahead and let them know showtime will be with us????

Top Bottom