Edmonton rush lacrosse

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow, what a game last nite....... The rush beat the 1st place washington stealth last nite to get them even closer to the playoff berth. With the oilers doing so bad, its good to know we have a sports team that can make us proud to be called city of champions. The rush won in overtime, and it was excellent entertainment for the $........ Lots of activities going on at any one time. My wifey came with us, and she was truly impressed with the game.... We may be looking at season tickets next year;)

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems like the Edmonton Rush just keep getting better and better as the year goes on.
I know I will be buying my Season tickets again for next year.
Edmonton Lacrosse is definately your best bang for your buck.
Into the Playoffs we go.
GO RUSH

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great game to go watch, had a group sitting beside me at last nights game 1 out of 4 had been to a game before, comments heard from them were hilarious. Comment 1 "I paid 300.00 dollars to watch a bunch of overpaid sissies on skates for 1 lousy game when I could of got season tickets for that and watched a more entertaining game."
Comment 2 "These guys all have day jobs, wow the oilers could learn dedication from them"
Comment 3 "Of course they have a green and gold night and invite the eskimos and they follow in the eskimos footsteps and lose, but the saskatchewan fan over there is making me laugh."

Top Bottom