Edmonton police crime mapping

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THIS SITE IS VERY COOL..... WE LIVE IN A QUIET NEIGHBOURHOOD, BUT FOUND THIS CRIME MAPPING AND LOGGED IN AND FOUND WITHIN THE LAST 60 DAYS, THERE HAS BEEN A SEXUAL ASSAULT(BOOGER, YOU BEEN IN OUR AREA LATELY?? LMAO, LOL), 3 VEHICLE B&E'S, 1 VEHICLE STOLEN, AND 1 ROBBERY...... LOG IN HERE AND CHECK OUT YOUR NEIGHBOURHOODS:
Edmonton Police Service - Map

Last edited by a moderator:

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was handed a similar report 15 years ago at a community meeting by the City of Edm....it was a district that was only a few years old .... scared the hell out of everyone there....everyone looked at one another as no one had heard about all the sh$%% that was going on right under there noses....

mudhunter

Reaction score
Interesting info!!!! I'm a firm believer in putting away your toys.... out of sight out of mind... Don't make it too easy for thieves...

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Site is down so can't see but I know my area is terrible, considering my dads truck has been broken into twice in the past 3 weeks :realmad:

You also have to consider how many go unreported because people know cops won't even do anything....

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We apologize...

the site is currently unavailable due to high traffic volume. Please try again later

A Calgary site would be nice. Nicer if it worked,:)

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have checked it out myself and been blown away by the crime rates in my supposed "good" neighbourhood. A real eye opener. Just goes to show no hood is immune. My 2 truck breakins are reported (nothig to steal, stupid chit taken) and I see the ones my neighbours reported but there are many more I know have not been reported. It's the garage breakins that blow me away the most. Even an assualt! Sooo...where are the cops that are supposed to be watching my hood!? Interesting stats too...Lower rates this year than the last two, which doesn't say much when it's considered high this year. Also the peak crime months of June an july....hmmm...kids outa schoool....just sayin'. Property crimes are high all over the place. Look out for your neighbourhoods and don't worry about taking the law into your own hands! I hate F'n punks bustin' into my friends, neighbours znd my chit.

Funny thing is the cops think the stats show progress in crime fighting. All I see is chit that shouldn't be happening in the first place. How often do YOU see a cop drive through your hood at peak crime hours...zero, nada, nothing. Seems they prefer shootemup take downs. Less paperwork, less hassle. But I digress.

Maybe they thought the web site was a good thing, but in our hood and the neighbouring hood, peeps are not saying much good about what they see.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow 31 in the last 60 days. 5 break and enters and 6 assults. Wow I love my area! Might as well move to stony plain road FFS. And i'm sure lots are missing, my dads break in wasn't on there, and the other he didn't even report....

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get one of these.......then don't wait for the police

[media]http://www.theshootersbox.com/store/images/smith_wesson/smith_and_wesson_120023.jpg[/media]

Top Bottom