Edmonton Auto Wreckers?

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Looking for some parts for my 06 Ford SuperDuty. Does anybody have names of some of the truck wreckers in/around Edmonton.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey Guys,
Looking For Some Parts For My 06 Ford Superduty. Does Anybody Have Names Of Some Of The Truck Wreckers In/around Edmonton.

Kendale Truck Parts Is A Good One... Also Allwest Auto Has A Few Superduties.... Whatcha Lookin' For?? Do You Need A Hard Tonneau Cover For You Superduty??

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my 2cents so take it for what its worth...I tried dealing with auto wreckers before and if you don`t know what the parts are worth you may get raped. I wanted a stock radio for my 98 GMC and they wanted more for a used one than a new one at the dealer. I was also looking for front signal lights because mine was cracked and cloudy. The ones they bought out to me were in worst shape than the ones I had. When I told them the facts they just told me to buy it some where else. The radio at the dealer was $325and they wanted $350. The front signals at the dealer were $100(set), at the wrecker they wanted $50(set)...I found after market ones(looked nicer too) for $50 at JB`s.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just looking for a couple of interior pieces and a front lower bumper valance. About $200 at dealer for the valance so hope I could grab one at a wrecker.

Thanks for the info, I'll give them a call and see whats out there.

Top Bottom