Edmonton area bogs

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Posted this in the Alberta section but no response:

Are mud bogs north of Edmonton this spring still a go for spring or any updates? Any others on the go?

thx

mudhunter

Reaction score
From what I hear the muds finally here.... Not sure about the bogs tho,

I missed the big melt in april went to LA, California.... too bad you cant carry on your machine....

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barrhead usaly holds one think August as well. We gotta change the way we do are mud boggs around hear though. we need to make like a mudda cross track. Simaler to what High lifter dose. It dont take much talent to make it through a mud holde thats just straight IMOP anyways all you need is more power then the guy next to yeah.

MoAb Racing

Reaction score
Plamondon is for trucks only, no quads. Forestburg is having one on june 13th. Barrheads mud bog is ok it just needs to be set up better. Finish one event before the next one starts. I had to run 3 runs back to back at the end for stock, mod and open classes. I dont think it is all about power, it is all about quad set up (tires and clutching for the power you have). My wife did very good with her 650, she beat a 800 renny so driver skill does play a big part. You have to know what your machine will do in deep water/mud to make it through the pit the fastest. I seen so many swapped quads at barrhead from driver error. If it is not snorkeled it is a poor decision to hit the pit wide open from the start. First one in doesnt win first one out does.

MoAb Racing

Reaction score
just show up during the registration times and register or your can do it online sometimes also.

Top Bottom