Edge Programer 13 - 15 Ram 6.7L Cummins

wilsonck

Reaction score
it has been out for a while for the 13-14 trucks. they just said it now does the '15's. It does not support deletes.

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
No delete is supported, but bully dog has figured out a way to unlock the computer in the 13+ rams so I would say within the year a delete will be avalible for them which is much needed ... piss on emissions and egr

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
No delete is supported, but bully dog has figured out a way to unlock the computer in the 13+ rams so I would say within the year a delete will be avalible for them which is much needed ... piss on emissions and egr

Empty I get AWESOME mileage on my 13 3500..... Loaded, its not bad, still far better than the old 454 Chebby.

Dragon4x4

Reaction score
Well on my deleted 2011 I get 1000k to the tank on the highway, my 13 service truck is lucky to 600k to a tank and that is with the 200L capacity. And the smell is just awful when your working behind it when she kicks into regen. So there are some people that would like the deletes for other reasons... mine is to stop egr and get a stack so I don't get smoked out and better fuel economy which is a bonus

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya my 12 is deleted as well. Sure woke it up and increase fuel mileage by 4-5 mpg. H&s programmer on tow setting. It doesnt roll coal and I dont want it to. Rolling coal is pointless imo

Top Bottom