Economy/Recession

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada has sold off 1/2 of it gold reserves in January 2016... that is not good news and there is a 90 billion dollar deficit forcasted..... You wanted change you got it.

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the crap that comes out of your mouth I could care less if you care or not. My next action is to block you like so many who have sent me a PM that have done the same. Your a joke.

" yawn " ....try to imagine how much I care....

Reaction score
Yep, never seen a fight happen after the bong comes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. It makes me question any hope for humanity when people belonging to the same community regarding the same sport/hobby can't get along............... and if you knew me, you'd know that I hate people..... Don't make me be the voice of reason!! I hate being the adult.

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. It makes me question any hope for humanity when people belonging to the same community regarding the same sport/hobby can't get along............... and if you knew me, you'd know that I hate people..... Don't make me be the voice of reason!! I hate being the adult.

No kidding eh! Sometimes I think getting rid of Internet would be a good thing for humanity. Seems people turn off their brains as soon as they log on to a forum or facebook and start behaving like children on the playground.

Reaction score
No kidding eh! Sometimes I think getting rid of Internet would be a good thing for humanity. Seems people turn off their brains as soon as they log on to a forum or facebook and start behaving like children on the playground.

... I'm also willing to bet that if you were to introduce two of the members that don't seem to get along well here.... but not tell them who the other is.... they'd probably get along just fine talking about sledding over a beer...... /truth

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the crap that comes out of your mouth I could care less if you care or not. My next action is to block you like so many who have sent me a PM that have done the same. Your a joke.
Fight..... Fight....... Fight

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom