ecm overheat

sarem

Reaction score
anybody else ever had this code come up. i was fighting overheating coming out of hills on hard pack trail. then ecm overheat came up one time when motor temp still low. stopped couple times quickly, put a little snow on, kept going but code came back. finally stopped for longer opened panel and let everything cool down and never came on again. never had or heard of this happening before

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope never herad or seen that one before.. Last ride we went into keystone, and over headed a dozen times till we got in..

But did see a new sets code I have never seen before.. Said park brake on.. And it was not... Only came on once thou

DirtyDangles

Reaction score
I have had that damn code on THREE SEPARATE TIMES!!! And every time I see it later something goes wrong with the machine, each time it happens its a deep day though. And then find that the stator over heats too, intermittently sends signal to the pump then loose fuel pressure, then because I'm not getting the fuel flow the ECU overheats as the fuel is used to cool the ECU. Get some vents, and a beer brake is never a bad thing to let it cool right down... keep an eye on the stator or get it tested.

sarem

Reaction score
was out yesterday. no probs. never came back. i mustv actually got it hot

Top Bottom