Eckville Grass Drag Rules

fonzie

Reaction score
i was just happy to see a race being put on again.I was there and participated.The track was good,location was good aside from a few glitches it was a great day.I had a hard time contacting anyone from the ssra for rules questions but i read what i could and did what i thought was right and away i went.I`m sure you`ll all agree it`s pretty damb hard to make EVERONE happy.I`m just happy we were able to dust off the sleds and go for a rip!Hopefully next year it`s on again and a few more sleds show up.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i was just happy to see a race being put on again.i was there and participated.the track was good,location was good aside from a few glitches it was a great day.i had a hard time contacting anyone from the ssra for rules questions but i read what i could and did what i thought was right and away i went.i`m sure you`ll all agree it`s pretty damb hard to make everone happy.i`m just happy we were able to dust off the sleds and go for a rip!hopefully next year it`s on again and a few more sleds show up.

there's another one in grasslands this weekend... We might be firing up the team again too........was good to smell all that racing fuel and 2stoke oil!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i was just happy to see a race being put on again.i was there and participated.the track was good,location was good aside from a few glitches it was a great day.i had a hard time contacting anyone from the ssra for rules questions but i read what i could and did what i thought was right and away i went.i`m sure you`ll all agree it`s pretty damb hard to make everone happy.i`m just happy we were able to dust off the sleds and go for a rip!hopefully next year it`s on again and a few more sleds show up.

what sled(s) did you have there???

fonzie

Reaction score
600 improved cat. we won the class.can't wait for next year,we plan on comming out even stronger.Hopefully it's a go again this year:eek:

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another bad issue was the "weight" thing in stock divisions, and lots of guys were talkin' about it!!!....there was a lady in stock 700, 800, 1000 that prolly never even weighed a hundred lbs from red deer... Supposed to be keyed off at 200lbs(posted in your rules)over the factory weight.........if you were under that 200lbs, then you were supposed to add weight to the sleds to maintain that 200lbs-- never happened with her though, possibly because she was racing for one of the sponsors????........hmmmm!

This happened to me 2 years ago, I had a full tank of gas plus whatever heavy tools and junk we could find to put on the sled to make it heavier... LOL I was in the Mtn 700, 800 classes.

Who is going this year? Does anyone know when it is?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SSRA has all the races posted for this year already
I will be going again, hope I don't blow another engine:rolleyes::d

Can someone post a link to the schedule and to the "Class" descriptions. I would like to see where my sled fits in.

Thanks

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone post a link to the schedule and to the "Class" descriptions. I would like to see where my sled fits in.

Thanks

The website is Home. the tentative schedule is in the meeting minutes for 2009 and there are several pages on all the rules. There is also phone numbers if you have questions, call Brad Enns.

George

Top Bottom