Easter Bunny ride

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Saturday, March 30, 2013 the Fernie Snowmobile Assoc. will be holding another Family Day at the Rolling Hills cabin.
EASTER BUNNY FAMILY RIDE
Saturday March 30th
Start @ Coal Creek Staging area @ 10am
Burgers & hotdogs @ the Rolling Hills Cabin
at noon compliments of the
Fernie Snowmobile Association
Bonfire by Darcy H.
All snowmobilers welcome - bring your wives/girlfriends, kids and dogs.
Enjoy the spring weather

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will see you there Doug. Bringing my daughter! Should be nice and sunny to teach her some more sidehilling.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might take my son up coal creek on Monday. is there going to be any snow left from the parking lot up? we can't ride this wekend as we are leaving town for a few days

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yes, there will be snow on the trail. It won't melt that fast. There will also be some dirt on the trail as spring is alive and well. Trail is frozen in the morning and very wet in the afternoon.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great day yesterday. Brought my girlfriend up for her first day ever on a sled. She had fun but thought it was a lot harder than she expected. I took off in the trees above the cabin for a little of my style of riding. Found some great untouched trees up there with some good snow. It gets steep up there in spots! Wish I had my gopro for the line I did. Steep side hill just pinned. Sorry if it was loud at the cabin!

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy S3 far far away

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Great day yesterday. Brought my girlfriend up for her first day ever on a sled. She had fun but thought it was a lot harder than she expected. I took off in the trees above the cabin for a little of my style of riding. Found some great untouched trees up there with some good snow. It gets steep up there in spots! Wish I had my gopro for the line I did. Steep side hill just pinned. Sorry if it was loud at the cabin!

Glad you enjoyed the day. Lots of people with wives and/or girlfriends and a whole bunch of kids. A great time and quality family time (whether it be a personal family or the "snowmobile family as a whole") on a sled is priceless.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it was a great day! Had my daughter out on the pro 600 and I think we both got some sun on our faces! Sunshine, sledding, seeing and meeting new people what more could you ask for! Oh ya and bbq Hambugers and smokies! :cool:

Top Bottom