Early June rip around Bruderheim

Whitey Jr

Reaction score
Here's a video from last Sunday. A few guys and myself went out to the Bruderheim area and did a little exploring. The video turned out to be a little longer than I intended. it's nothing special, no real editing involved, just a few of the highlights from the day. Thanks again guys, I had a great time and learned a lot!

Early June rip around the Bruderheim area - YouTube

Whitey Jr

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good video, rules of owning a Can Am, relocate rad, snorkels, and a good set of tires, tailored to your style of riding. By the looks of the video, a new set of 27" Swamp Lites would be a great choice for your bike. Relocating the rad will make your day so much easier, you can never keep it clean enough to prevent overheating with out moving it up. The gen1 you ride is very easy to snorkel with BRP snorkel kit. If you ever want to ride Long Island or Vega give me a shout.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Video turned out good. My quad is still muddy but clutch is fixed and ready to go. BUT biking tomorrow lol.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a great day, Excellent video. Had a blast. Thinking do er again sunday? Open to everyone hopefully we get an even bigger group next time.
Had to spend around 2 hrs with the pressure washer to get er back in shape again however it was well worth it.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 136

Whitey Jr

Reaction score
I could be up for a rip Sunday too. I'll have to be a definite maybe though...... I'm trying to convince the wife to come out to Bruderheim, so it will be VERY weather-dependent and also probably won't be out there for more than 2-3 hours.

Whitey Jr

Whitey Jr

Reaction score
I'll run 10am past Mrs. Whitey, but I'm gonna guess we won't be heading out of the Cove 'till about 12-1 (her only day off this week). If the Mrs. is in, I'll likely just see you guys out there at the main Bruderheim staging area (the Mrs won't be into anything too crazy her first time out). If the Mrs. is out, I'll message you guys and meet you when/wherever required.

Whitey Jr

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are meeting in the second stage area at 9am. If you want we can meet at timmies for 8:30am.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could be up for a rip Sunday too. I'll have to be a definite maybe though...... I'm trying to convince the wife to come out to Bruderheim, so it will be VERY weather-dependent and also probably won't be out there for more than 2-3 hours.

Whitey Jr

I predict it'll be muddy out with a chance of water......

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could just come follow me lol. I do use gps but with all the different machines it goes on it might be tough to separate everything. I ride with it on my Ktm also which is street legal so there would be road on it too

Top Bottom