Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2016/17

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Share the link here for us Tex
No problem

That's why a buddy and I started it after Travis last year, wished it would get used more from single riders looking

sent while drinking tea's

GRD

Reaction score
What are the Staging areas like at Blue Lake and Owlhead? Planning to ride March 10th weekend? Still good to bring the enclosed?

Snow is still at valley bottom for all hills

As long as it stays cool and no big amounts of rain

How is staging looking after the weekend? Any updates at Eagles? We will be riding the 10 and 11th.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keeps snowing down low and staying cold, so should be good

Trail Conditions e.c.t, check out sledsicamous Web site

As I haven't been up since Christmas eve I can't help a hole bunch

But from what I hear, this last weekend was epic and best of the year so far

Reactions: GRD

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is staging looking after the weekend? Any updates at Eagles? We will be riding the 10 and 11th.

Eagles was killer this weekend. Trailers staging at bottom, decks and open trailers at 1.2km lot. Trail is in good shape.

Blk88GT

Reaction score
I rode Eagle's yesterday with some guys I met in the parking lot.... bring spare gloves, goggles and a snorkel. My wife is feeling better today so we're heading out to Blue Lake.

Attachments

• DSC01860.jpg
    DSC01860.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC01861.jpg
    DSC01861.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 224

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was another great day of riding, stayed cold up top with lots of fresh! Riding 6 days in the last 8 days, was the best 6 days in a row I've ever had. Full tank of fuel and jerry can everyday exploring new territory! Everyday out had a new dump of fresh with anywhere from bumper to handle bar deep. Now both my sleds are broken and 20 days of work starting weds, I'm on the verge of crying.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was another great day of riding, stayed cold up top with lots of fresh! Riding 6 days in the last 8 days, was the best 6 days in a row I've ever had. Full tank of fuel and jerry can everyday exploring new territory! Everyday out had a new dump of fresh with anywhere from bumper to handle bar deep. Now both my sleds are broken and 20 days of work starting weds, I'm on the verge of crying.
hopefully you will have them fixed for your next time off

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ya, boo hoo, at least I'm not going to work!

blindman

Reaction score
that looks really good so fuggin jealous. wish I could make a living there ......crap

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0764.jpg IMG_0775.jpg IMG_0690.jpg Side ways but you get how the week was and when you so tired you just fall into the snow!!

Attachments

• IMG_0760.jpg
    IMG_0760.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0743.jpg
    IMG_0743.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 334
Top Bottom