Eagle Valley / Sicamous Conditions 2019-2020

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
"o zone guy" has been around and no doubt he found some zones with some nice snow in them. Overall, the snow needs a reload but there has to be honey holes around that some people keep as secrets and "o zone guy" just might be secretive!!

Last edited:

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"o zone guy" has been around and no double he found some zones with some nice snow in them. Overall, the snow needs a reload but there has to be honey holes around that some people keep as secrets and "o zone guy" just might be secretive!!

We tried a couple of those "secret " spots, well I did, I don't tell the guy's I go with!�� While there wasn't a single old track and the sled sunk a foot, the snow was packed definitely hero snow, and in areas where sidehilling is a must, it gets ugly, fast! Looking at the weather for the next couple weeks its looking pretty bleak for precipitation, hence breaking out the outboard today!!���� Gotta like a Four Season playground! Don't worry Billy, the 175 is on call for a 3' dump!!��

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya was up to the Chalet and Sidney down to Kanaka on Monday. Found some decent stuff in the trees in a couple areas but needs a big storm to roll through. With the hero snow underneath it would be pretty rad riding in 3’ of fresh!!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"o zone guy" has been around and no double he found some zones withb some nice snow in them. Overall, the snow needs a reload but there has to be honey holes around that some people keep as secrets and "o zone guy" just might be secretive!!

Ya I have ridden with the zone before. Even toured him around owl before. You guys just gotta get your heads in the same space and all snow is excellent. Him and Shiminater would be a great pairing.

We found some ok snow the other day an no damage to sleds so I guess it pays to know where not to go.

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha Love the backhanded comment on not where to go nothing happens when know where to go putt putt :smiliestirthepot:
Ya I have ridden with the zone before. Even toured him around owl before. You guys just gotta get your heads in the same space and all snow is excellent. Him and Shiminater would be a great pairing.

We found some ok snow the other day an no damage to sleds so I guess it pays to know where not to go.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha Love the backhanded comment on not where to go nothing happens when know where to go putt putt :smiliestirthepot:

Lol what did ya break you guys will have to follow the o zone

I will leave the sidehilling above trees on hard snow to you guys. Learned my lesson on that at eagle pass and it wasn't much fun

Last edited:

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we rode owls sunday and queest yesterday...we need snow desperately, that being said its defiantly better east of those areas but its been sunny and warm so ???... it rained pretty hard east of Sicy last night so maybe we will get some reports back on how things were today, gonna get out for a rip tomorrow so I guess we will see.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we rode owls sunday and queest yesterday...we need snow desperately, that being said its defiantly better east of those areas but its been sunny and warm so ???... it rained pretty hard east of Sicy last night so maybe we will get some reports back on how things were today, gonna get out for a rip tomorrow so I guess we will see.
Did ya find lobster lake

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the o zone lied stretched the truth
BLUE LaKe on SAT snoW was deeP and snowing HARD when we left... so one can only concluded thaT it was a COLD NiGHT and the snoW was seTTing uP by MoRNing ...now on SuNDaY we FouND all them HoNeY HoLes u TaLK abouT... we found TheM ...those were some good hot spots for some PoW BasHiNG... all in all u WaNKeR s are LuCKy to LiVe and RiDE in such a beautiful area and look at the choice of mountains and terrain that's in the sicamous area... so be PRouD and keep up the good work to maintain such a prestine area for sledders and all outdoor enthusiasts .... Mee oW !!!! Sure wish I would smoke D a few wiT THe SHeRMaNaToR and drank a couple wiT BoBSledder at the cabin HooT HooT owlsHeaD WiT the WiLD KiTTy o weLL ... NeXt TiMe.. guess I go back to livin in my different World ... LoL thanks Joel n Tex... FernieSnoWcan u show them locals how Daa Drag race at the blue lake cabin !!! O and how do u guYs LiKe your Steak ... Hmm ... I LiKe my SteaK right BESiDE my LOBSTER ( LaKe ) GOTCHA !!!' Hahaah

Last edited:
Top Bottom