dyno tech power comander

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone tried these on their nytro's? and is any place close to lloydminster who can tune them properly cause dyno tech doesnt have any maps available for it. and i dont know if it would be feesable to buy the coresponding air/ fuel ratio read out system to tune it yourself. :confused:

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one on my turbo. It takes some time but it is doable, what are you running, stock, header, exhaust ect... I have 3 or 4 different maps for stock nytro and with exhaust, intake, muffler.

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save your money, the ones I have are ulmer racing ones. FREE for anyone from me.

SNAFU

Reaction score
Save your money, the ones I have are ulmer racing ones. FREE for anyone from me.

Did you ever try the power commander on your sled before the turbo? I am just wondering how much difference these things make on a sled with a header and exhaust only.

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i'd like to know aswell. right now i only changed the stock pipe out and i plan to isnstall a K&N and possibly a performance header this season but not for sure

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good exhaust with a high flow header will get you 6-8hp and a few lbs off. Not sure on the power commanders, just heard a few claims that sound too good to be true. If I could get some real proof of big gains I could probably sell lots, but until then I'm suspecting it really is too good to be true.

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dynotech dynoed one with all sorts of different combos. With intake filters, excell header and hi flow can dynoed at 150 HP. You have to subscribe to dynotech to see it.

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exhaust is around $1000-$1100 for 6-8hp. Commander( 2 modules) I think is around $700-$800. Stock sled is approx 138hp so you get 12hp for just under $2000. Or you can get 50hp for under $4500? 100hp for $6700, all on pump gas. Next stage is 130hp for about $7000. No matter what you do there will be other costs like clutching, guages, safety switches etc. The more power the more you will want other ugrades like suspension, tracks etc. If you can do the work great, if not there are installation costs to consider as well.

Top Bottom