Dyno Competition interest?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so myself and a few others have been throwing around the idea of Having a big DYNO competition between the canadians and americans and Calling it the civil war dyno and seeing for fun who has the baddest Machines. I was talking to some comapnies like F.A.S.S,airdog,flo pro, H&S, EDGE,MBRP,Adrenaline performance,Alligator diesel, and gonna be talking to some of the major canadian companies as well like BD, NADP, and many more to see who would be interested! Were trying to get the Dyno at the Lethbridge College as they have a state of the art dyno and it rarely gets used. Of course this event would be a charity event for local and national companies and some money going to the college as well. We had a great response from the boys in the south and there willing to come up here and do battle with our nastiest rigs and i know we have some straight up nasty nasty rides here! Were trying to get this event in august probably end of the month.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
so myself and a few others have been throwing around the idea of Having a big DYNO competition between the canadians and americans and Calling it the civil war dyno and seeing for fun who has the baddest Machines. I was talking to some comapnies like F.A.S.S,airdog,flo pro, H&S, EDGE,MBRP,Adrenaline performance,Alligator diesel, and gonna be talking to some of the major canadian companies as well like BD, NADP, and many more to see who would be interested! Were trying to get the Dyno at the Lethbridge College as they have a state of the art dyno and it rarely gets used. Of course this event would be a charity event for local and national companies and some money going to the college as well. We had a great response from the boys in the south and there willing to come up here and do battle with our nastiest rigs and i know we have some straight up nasty nasty rides here! Were trying to get this event in august probably end of the month.

Why not try to do something with NADP and their August Black Out?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah we were definately thinking about this as well the only thing that kind of steered us away was a couple of the states boys said it would be awesome for it to be fairly close to the border so one year could be in Canada and the next in the states somewere near the border. were trying to get everything figured out but just trying to see who would be interested from canada as we had lots of interest from the states.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya were definately thinking lethbridge for this. and I already have guarantees from F.A.S.S. fuel systems,premier performance,edge, adrenaline performance, alligator diesel, my store, and lots of others to call! prizes should be pretty good I know F.A.S.S donated a lift pump at the adrenaline challenge dyno and H&S donated an xrt pro and sme other goodies so were hoping for another good turnout! win or lose it's all about the fun and meeting new people!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you gonna have some classes for that jared?? like daily driver and unlimited?... heh all the big boys would squish us working guys

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The americans would have us, they pay less then half the price to do the same work. LOL

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya were thinking diesel and american muscle! and classes from "stock turbo-unlimited" for diesel and figure out the gas classes as well. The americans have nasty rigs but dont count canada out Shawn ellerton, mike drever, lots and lots of guys with potent muscle around here! I know some members on here have the triple turbo setups and I know MPL has some nasty rigs in there stable as well so hoping to get an all out battle going. Thanks ken were just looking to see when the college wants to work something out.

Top Bottom